Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Absolute state of @comradespiderman29!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

@comradespiderman29

That's what an addiction to this forum does to someone (i have one too)

just log out theory

mentalcels overr

He's seriously one of the most retarded users.

- Is a hypergamy enabling retard.
You mean when he said chinks should just let all the noodle whores fuck all foreigners to improve their genetics or something? :lul:

You mean when he said chinks should just let all the noodle whores fuck all foreigners to improve their genetics or something? :lul:
Yep he said the same think about curries too. It's like he wants rice & curry men to be cucks.

Yep he said the same think about curries too. It's like he wants rice & curry men to be cucks.
Anyone, who has a brain would agree with me. Curries and ricemen breeding is detrimental to the next generation of Curries/rice

So noodle whores breeding wouldn't? We won't be seeing ERs?
They should breed with Arab/Persian men. Not that I want them to tho, ideally, it's best for both races to go extinct so people don't suffer anymore.

it's best for both races to go extinct so people don't suffer anymore.
You could say that to incels, subhumans, short men literally anything, that exist in EVERY population and race. Anti-Eugenicists like @Regenerator don't like this

I don’t ask for a ban, I just don’t come here

You could say that to incels, subhumans, short men literally anything, that exist in EVERY population and race. Anti-Eugenicists like @Regenerator don't like this
Sub 5 are not "Subhumans" You are enabling gynocentrism if you seriously believe this. Short men have a less likely risk of cancer jfl.
I don't buy into the idea that looks are enterally genetic too. Man made a thread on this.
https://incels.is/threads/genetics-cope.550692/

Jeremey Meeks parent's
1701747144626-jpeg.982470

Henry Cavill's brothers

1701747212150-jpeg.982473

Sub 5 are not "Subhumans" You are enabling gynocentrism if you seriously believe this. Short men have a less likely risk of cancer jfl.
I don't buy into the idea that looks are enterally genetic too. Man made a thread on this.

https://incels.is/threads/genetics-cope.550692/

Jeremey Meeks parent's
1701747144626-jpeg.982470

Henry Cavill's brothers

1701747212150-jpeg.982473