Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

absolute ragefuel in the comments. the worship of this useless stacy parasite is ERfuel

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ozdmU2g_ui4
yes stacys should be able to parasite off off nerds without having to give anything of value in return. all women really. this is what foids want. fucking evil roasties.

@Tarquinius gtfo your not welcome on my threads faggot. I don't want you.

Seethe, shitskin.
Also, that is not a stacy you 50 iq retard.

didn't read stop stalking me, homo

E93FE4A1 1DB1 4FE6 8370 84605D519A05

- :soy:

Also Big Bang theory is mid

Seethe, shitskin.
sethe, shitskin kike homo. I do not want you. get over it and move one. this a forum for heterosexual men try gindr

View attachment 700782
- :soy:

Also Big Bang theory is mid
yep. stacy exists therefore she has infinite more value then than the nerds no matter the fact that their the ones who drive the show forward and her character is just a a parasite who feeds off of them

I never watched Jew Bang Theory. Why did they add a retarded foid in the first place.

Seethe, shitskin.
-
I would agree; ain't no "Stacy" here.

(Although that actually bolster's the OP's point...- if she's not a Stacy then the worship is even more egregious)

I never watched Jew Bang Theory. Why did they add a retarded foid in the first place.
she does dick size jokes and fucks jocks at Times cucking the nerd guy, forgot his name

agreed big bang theory is good until you find actually good stuff. The too black comedy show and modern family and the office mog it haed
-
Yesss

The main reason "Modern Family" and "The Office" mog it is because those shows don't have that distracting laugh track like BBT does.- When I tried to watch BBT one time, I kept noticing the "audience" laughing at precise times, and extremely often, like every 3rd sentence, and even when nothing funny was said.- Very artifical and it took me out of the moment

Imagine fantasizing about a fictional TV character.

This is like the people on Twitter who have to take a “Xanax” and drink a bottle of wine every time they watch a new episode on TLC. But what happens to the people on television “traumatizes” them so much they call out of work the next two weeks to process “what happened” on the episode.

Like are people’s lives so mundane that they let fictional tv characters dictate their life?

Imagine fantasizing about a fictional TV character.

This is like the people on Twitter who have to take a “Xanax” and drink a bottle of wine every time they watch a new episode on TLC. But what happens to the people on television “traumatizes” them so much they call out of work the next two weeks to process “what happened” on the episode.

Like are people’s lives so mundane that they let fictional tv characters dictate their life?
your missing the point.