Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

absolute must watch video (don't know how long it will be up)

uglylifematters

uglylifematters

Ugly
★★★★
don't know if its going to stay up as women and white knights raged and youtube is already as cucked as it gets
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw&bpctr=1514777871[/video]

taken down. googled & found a copy, watched on >2x speed

meh. 

it was basically a low IQ version of Colttain's "Biology Culture Ideology" video 
(which, btw, is a brilliant video -- below)

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wpca1ZDIRQ[/video]

It’s still up for me, it’s just got some lame cucked warnings and shit.

Excellent video. Basically blackpill 101 mini-course.

Society is fucked. The funny thing is when the west become islamified, women will be the first ones to be oppressed, and that is good.

yeh nevermind its still up. I saw the black screen & unamused face emoji and reflexively google searched the title thinking it was taken down lol

Colttain points the finger @ hormonal contraceptives, which is probably the more accurate scapegoat for women's liberation

the pill's not going back in the bottle, which spells doom for ANY manosphere movement and makes it nothing more than an asinine pipe dream (as Colttain correctly notes). point blank period

black pigeon's alarmism is equally silly; secularism isn't going back in the bottle in the face of Shariah. like wtf? lmfao. that's some ridiculous white nationalist fear mongering there.. OP's black (I think?) so I'm surprised he took the bait there

Great video 9/10 . It had to be "softened" up, so it's more palatable for the general public.

Giving women the freedom to choose their sexual partners(top 20% of men) will lead to the collapse of any successful society. Monogamy is the FOUNDATION OF STABLE SOCIETY.

This is the reason why monogamy is STRICTLY enforced in a successful society. This is why women are stoned/burned to death for adultery.  It is not done out of savagery, it is done to protect the stable societal model. So you sacrifice the individual that doesn't fit the stable societal model in order to save society as a whole.

It has happened hundreds of times throughout history, when the prosperous society allowed women, more and more freedom, the women became more and more polyamorous, and that led to the collapse of the society.
-----------

One way to solve this problem is to GENETICALLY ENGINEER the WOMEN(and men) of the future to follow a strong monogamous reproduction model.

Already saw it, gonna rewatch now

Already seen it, gonna rewatch now

Just LOL at how he spent the first 3 minutes trying to make the video less offensive

plenty of videos like this one from mgtow communities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back