Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Absolute LIFEFUEL] Stood up a stupid sugar roast

G

GetFragged

Greycel
Waste these stupid femoid cunt's time

Attachments

• PhotoEditor_20190110_144121211.jpg
    PhotoEditor_20190110_144121211.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 769
Well, you did waste her time, but you also wasted your time and energy by messaging her. What's the point?

Well, you did waste her time, but you also wasted your time and energy by messaging her. What's the point?

Haha, not like I have anything better to do, also I got nude vids from her

JFL. Good work OP.

I can’t take much satisfaction in it though because she can easily find a new Chad. Foids can’t lose.

Wrong, if he is ldar he has nothing to miss out on. Plus rosties get super mad from that shit

i can’t get it serious
why did you wasted your time?

Vid and pics of her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190110-050044_Seeking.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-050044_Seeking.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 776
  • Screenshot_20190110-050049_Seeking.jpg
    Screenshot_20190110-050049_Seeking.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 688
good job
they only want chad

Yeaaaa :lul::lul::lul: waste these cunts time , I remember doing this to a bitch on ok cupid like 2 years ago , I pretended I was some Chad and told her to meet me in the city centre and when she got there I just blocked her :feelskek:

She probably fucked some random Chad from that club tbh you should invite her to a place where she can't easily get laid, like a restaurant as it's even more embarrassing if she gets stood up there lol.

Good work though OP. Hilarious stuff:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::yes:

ASERASHDHAS THATS SUICIDE FUEL IF HE WAS CHAD HE WOUDLVE FUCKED HER BY NOW JESUS MAN PLEASE HELP

LOL great job OP, what was her response?
The point is sweet revenge on a foid that would never look in ur direction/swipe right on you if u posted ur real pic. She got all dressed up, put on fakeup, and went out on public transportation with the expectations to hook up with a chad, only to get a taste of her own medicine. An incel LDARing was going to have his time wasted regardless.

Video isn't working. Can you post it again?

it won't let me download the video. Fuck.

She must have spent time and money going to the venue, which he did not.

Waste these stupid femoid cunt's time
You did your part. Next time I propose you let her down more gently because it is more brutal. Something like "sorry, I'm out with another girl right now" or something else.

What Chad are you using?
She must have spent time and money going to the venue, which he did not.
Roastie time is more valuable than Incel time. What is an incel going to do all day but LDAR? Roastie could have been fucking Chad that night, but she was rejected instead and left probably to cry.

She's just another skinnyfat whore looking at the video. Pretty shitty body for 19. The standard teenage dorito and mountain dew vaper physiognomy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back