[Absolute LIFEFUEL] Stood up a stupid sugar roast

Well, you did waste her time, but you also wasted your time and energy by messaging her. What's the point?

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
JFL. Good work OP.

I can’t take much satisfaction in it though because she can easily find a new Chad. Foids can’t lose.

Eskimocel

" да, fear the landwhale tank." - Viktor Dubynin
-
Well, you did waste her time, but you also wasted your time and energy by messaging her. What's the point?
Wrong, if he is ldar he has nothing to miss out on. Plus rosties get super mad from that shit

Yeaaaa :lul::lul::lul: waste these cunts time , I remember doing this to a bitch on ok cupid like 2 years ago , I pretended I was some Chad and told her to meet me in the city centre and when she got there I just blocked her :feelskek:

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
She probably fucked some random Chad from that club tbh you should invite her to a place where she can't easily get laid, like a restaurant as it's even more embarrassing if she gets stood up there lol.

Good work though OP. Hilarious stuff:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::yes:

Eskimocel

" да, fear the landwhale tank." - Viktor Dubynin
-
ASERASHDHAS THATS SUICIDE FUEL IF HE WAS CHAD HE WOUDLVE FUCKED HER BY NOW JESUS MAN PLEASE HELP

LOL great job OP, what was her response?
The point is sweet revenge on a foid that would never look in ur direction/swipe right on you if u posted ur real pic. She got all dressed up, put on fakeup, and went out on public transportation with the expectations to hook up with a chad, only to get a taste of her own medicine. An incel LDARing was going to have his time wasted regardless.

Waste these stupid femoid cunt's time
You did your part. Next time I propose you let her down more gently because it is more brutal. Something like "sorry, I'm out with another girl right now" or something else.

What Chad are you using?
She must have spent time and money going to the venue, which he did not.
Roastie time is more valuable than Incel time. What is an incel going to do all day but LDAR? Roastie could have been fucking Chad that night, but she was rejected instead and left probably to cry.

She's just another skinnyfat whore looking at the video. Pretty shitty body for 19. The standard teenage dorito and mountain dew vaper physiognomy for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)