Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About to enjoy a delicious coffee-based drink.

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
Sometimes I throw in some vanilla ice cream on top, it's quite good. I'm watching HxH in the background, I'm on episode 34 right now.

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't drink coffee here.
Last time I did it was coffee with milk at my grandma's house when I was around 12.

gay.
drink water like a man and not a sissy fag

I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't drink coffee here.
Last time I did it was coffee with milk at my grandma's house when I was around 12.
I don't drink coffee. It tastes shit. It's bitter as fuck. Plus i hate warm drinks.

I don't drink coffee. It tastes shit. It's bitter as fuck. Plus i hate warm drinks.
Yes I agree, normal coffee is shit that's why the last type of coffee I ever drank was coffee with milk which is kind of nice to be honest.
And yes I also hate warm beverages, I always drink a beverage with ice.

Yes I agree, normal coffee is shit that's why the last type of coffee I ever drank was coffee with milk which is kind of nice to be honest.
And yes I also hate warm beverages, I always drink a beverage with ice.
I have never drank coffee without milk. I don't understand why people use water.
I made a cold concoction today. Coffee is too bitter for me, hence why I add too much sugar. It's more of a milkshake. It's very good.
gay.
drink water like a man and not a sissy fag
I am a dedicated watermaxxer. This is essentially a milkshake tbh.