Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting about to cry from this depressing lonely life

what is wrong with these kids ?!

everyday at night the lonliness and depression hits different because i feel so fucking empty and about to die from this life can someone just shoot me already i cant do this anymore its like you are in solitary confinement for the rest of your life and the only option u have is eat or rope this is the life i am living basically pointless existence filled with a deep void that cant be fulfilled because i am too far done. do u guys feel the same thing late at night
Calm down man, life its like a movie. If you leave during the middle of it you might miss a great ending.

I know shit is hard but find purpose in another way, go to the gym. Get a job ect, do something to at least have meaning.

Calm down man, life its like a movie. If you leave during the middle of it you might miss a great ending.

I know shit is hard but find purpose in another way, go to the gym. Get a job ect, do something to at least have meaning.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: