Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About to be a 26 year old virgin

D

Damian Dark

Banned
-
Time flies by so fast. Before you know it, you’ve burned through your 20’s

I will be 30 in few months. Still virgin :smonk:

fucking brutal

29-year-old here. Yeah, we fucked up.

See you all lads,with some scary mind control and superpowers in few years:feelsLightsaber:

Brutal. Damien Dark the High tier normie

is an Incel

what little cope we subhumans had left is gone

Its OVER

28 and still have never been in a nightclub

I'm very scared of the future. The dread that will wash over me when and if I am a virgin in my late 20's will be insane. From the age of 15, the coming 15 years should be when you have the most active sex life. And to have missed that... :fuk:

The agepill is the most brutal
There is nothing to turn back the clock

You are 26 and paid 400 dollars for those pics? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

all your looks matches got fucked at 9 years old -13 at MOST... lol TRUST ME...

:feelskek:

They got to fuck Chad...

Did you get to fuck Stacey?

No right?

How is this equality than?

The reason why they do not need you is because feminism done by the Jews has given them much better jobs than you and also they have access to Chad and the USA club and bar scene is discriminatory.

In many parts of Europe, it's all 50/50 male female and everybody pays cover. No free entry for anyone.

If an ugly becky whore gets to fuck Chad for free for one night, Incels should be allowed to fuck Stacey for free too for one night.

BASED or FUCK OFF!

this is my sincere prayer to god
either ascend me during jaw surgery or let me die under GA

Me in ten years

Allready 26. I don't give too many fucks. Recently discovered night walks again and climbed arround on a construction site in my neighbourhood.

Allready 26. I don't give too many fucks. Recently discovered night walks again and climbed arround on a construction site in my neighbourhood.
If the pigs catch you, they will charge you with trespassing, be careful.

Reminder - there are 15yos here that will go on to get gfs and lead normal lives and forget this place and people here. Worse possibly they will laugh and turn on those here, they will become that which we currently hate.

Careful with what you reveal here

Jus sayin

Reminder - there are 15yos here that will go on to get gfs and lead normal lives and forget this place and people here. Worse possibly they will laugh and turn on those here, they will become that which we currently hate.

Careful with what you reveal here

Jus sayin
Yeah it’s kinda pathetic that teens post on here. There’s still a chance to turn things around by gymming, getting a haircut and joining frats. Also enrolling in computer science wouldn’t hurt at that age

But at 26, even with all the gym in the world, I’d be 28-30 before I can really have a decent body without PED’s. By then I’d be expected to start a family by society so attempting to slay at parties would be creepy. Cold approach is even worse since white guys develop bad forehead wrinkles past 25 so I’d look like an oldcel during daylight.

24 here. Well. It is what it is.

Congratulations!