Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel About suicide.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I don't know. Guess my mom still loves me because she feels obligated to take care of me. Sucks to not be able to do anything because of my looks. I mean my face actually is deformed.

I actually listened to you guys advice and stayed ouot of these forums until age 21, i studied maxx and studied maxx and actually tried to escape my situation... (my classmates were all LTN and incels truecels so I coouldn't see the difference).

Sorry, I know it's over and i'm not attractive by society's standards and the only thing I can do is to cope than rope. Neither my parents can help me. (My mom wanted to take me to surgery but I don't think that can help; one girl said to me "no girl will ever love you, except for your mother") yeah that's the biggest truth.

I used to cope that i'm not that ugly but the truth is I AM THIS UGLY. Ugly guys do exist, aan although nobody have ever said that to my face, some birth defects means that it never begun. I mean, my whole life has been coping than roping. I mean legitimately the only positive I have in my life is money and IQ, and even that couldn;t save me for being a 22 year old virgin.

I know i'd be roasted to death on these forums because of my pan face, I am an involuntary celibate as well but i'm actually fucked.

Dont rope. This is what foids want. They want us to rope.

At least have some fun first exterminating parasites (In Hearts of Iron 4)