Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion About "Slut Shaming"

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Women themselves tend to downplay how many partners they have. They know they are doing something wrong.
That's why they want to remove the "stigma" of being a slut.

Why not also remove the stigma of being being a car thief?
Why not also remove the stigma of being a child molester?
Why not also remove the stigma of being a drug dealer?

Ak1

Rightfulcel of Metropolis slut shamed the wicked and gave lifefuel to Inceldom.

Weirdly enough I see females "slut shaming" other females more than I do men tbh. I think they do it to lower the status of that female so they can get closer to Chad. "Teehee I'm not a slut like Becky! Fuck me instead teehee I swear you are the 2nd guy I've ever fucked"

Slut shaming is paramount to the bettering of soyciety :lul: :lul: :lul: I slut shame as much as possible.

we must slutshame

Stigma of drug dealer unironically must be removed, and drugs legalised

Why do ITpedos think women that have been with many men don’t loose value? I have never heard a good argument for this. Let’s say you are a older man (late 20)who is lonely and a virgin. You have never experienced love or affection. You go and try to find a women like you so you have more in common. But ITpedos keep suggesting women that have many relationships which creates an unfair playing field. How are you supposed to match to the other men that she has been with? You are going to get compared to her past relationships. Then you have to add to that you age going to be more closed emotionally from the years of isolation. Also being inexperienced means you need training (which whores are not going to take the time to do because they just want to get dicked with no effort on their part). Women are generally low value beings that have less money or skills then a man, value mostly comes in the form of companionship. But if she can’t even offer you a judgement free first relationship then the value drops like a roasties flaps.

Slut shaming is the equivilent of a virgin- male shaming , same mental effect for both genders ..same humiliation .

Slut shaming is the equivilent of a virgin- male shaming , same mental effect for both genders ..same humiliation .
no male virgin shaming is 10x worse

Pretty much useless nowadays

Dont call girls sluts :soy::soy::soy:

Slut shaming basically equates to: I dont want to be chastised for my poor choices.

Slut shaming was the final barrier that kept women in line. And now that women are free of any negativity associated with sleeping around, you can clearly see how that's affected the dating market

Rh1m2ot2jarx