Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill About NT cope subhumans

Gokubro

Gokubro

Commander
★★★★
I fucking told you retards that all subhumans who even mention NT pill in serious manner are NOT INCEL and should be permabanned.
I'm kind of late to the party but this guy Jason Voorhes was banned recently for incelophobia and being a retard
This was after this intellectual giant Fat Link said "WELL WHY DOES IT MATTER IF HE'S BEEN ON DATES, HE IS STILL INCEL EVEN THOUGH HE CLEARLY ISN'T"
You either have to ban every NT cope creature from this website or it just can't be called incels dot is. It should be renamed to FAKECELS DOT IS.

Another low IQ gokunigger thread

>doesn't even have an argument himself
All you did was call for the ban of all ntpillers
My argument is that all nt subhumans should be banned because they are not incels. Can you fucking READ the words on your monitor?

My argument is that all nt subhumans should be banned because they are not incels. Can you fucking READ the words on your monitor?
Why are they not incels though? Elaborate so I can actually argue with you.

Because inceldom is only affected by looks, person who thinks personality has any effect on inceldom is not incel.

Some NTpillers certainly do exaggerate it. If you are 7/10 you can't be incel unless maybe if you are really severely autistic. I hate it that good looking mentalcels who have been on dates are allowed on here. They should all fuck off

Wrong. @Jason Voorhees deserved to be permabanned and some NTpillers exaggerate it as I already said
Voorhees isn't even diagnosed autistic though, he is completely irrelevant to this conversation

Wrong. @Jason Voorhees deserved to be permabanned and some NTpillers exaggerate it as I already said
NT isn't going to fuck you if you're in the htn maybe even high mtn range of looks with decent height but it is life or death for those below that. Why would any foid ever pick an outcasted non nt ltn when tons of nt ones exist?

NT isn't going to fuck you if you're in the htn maybe even high mtn range of looks with decent height but it is life or death for those below that. Why would any foid ever pick an outcasted non nt ltn when tons of nt ones exist?
I agree with you. Read my other comment
Some NTpillers certainly do exaggerate it. If you are 7/10 you can't be incel unless maybe if you are really severely autistic. I hate it that good looking mentalcels who have been on dates are allowed on here. They should all fuck off

agreed

I’m a 1/10 gigatruericelcel and autism makes it worse. Autism is a huge failo but matters mostly at ltn-mtn true subhumans like me are fucked nt or not and if you’re htn+ you win.