Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

About me...

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★
I was reading the ban appeals someone was complaining that no one on here cares. He also said that no one shares anything about themselves for people to care. I dont know if I fully agree with that statement but it made me think. Obviously there needs to be a strong level of anonymity, like 4chan. But maybe we dont share enough. So here is my attempt at sharing (in point form, for brevity);

- Im 24 years old and live in Sydney. Im pretty fucking ugly and a bit fat. I live with my parents who are disappointed in me. I work at a supermarket.
- I enjoyed primary school but high school was a nightmare. I was bullied by both chads and foids for being "effeminate" and speaking like a "faggot". I was shit at chad sports but I liked reading and computers.
- In year 9 I had my pants pulled down (pants and underpants) in front of a crowd of people at lunchtime. I was a joke for the next year. This flipped a switch in me. .
- No girl showed any interest in me ever. I couldnt make friends and I couldnt talk to women at all. They were just interested in chads anyway.
- When I left school I thought life would be better. I was wrong. I became red pilled. I see foids for what they are. I have at least tried but always get rejected.
- I am unhappy all the time. I hate myself, I hate my life, I hate Sydney. I especially fucking hate foid toilets. I play lots of video games and wank like a professional.
- It is so fucking over.

Most of us were bullied, I remember a bigger kid smashing my head against a basketball pole

Most of us were bullied, I remember a bigger kid smashing my head against a basketball pole
Schools are filled with normie dickheads. I bet that guy now is a sexhaver and much more respected than us. I was only verbally bullied for 4 years, humiliated, called names, made fun off, etc.

Schools are filled with normie dickheads. I bet that guy now is a sexhaver and much more respected than us. I was only verbally bullied for 4 years, humiliated, called names, made fun off, etc.
If I was in america I would've been a skool scooter in garys mod

If I was in america I would've been a skool scooter in garys mod
Same tbh, this was very long time ago but i was thinking about it.

Nah bro, he obviously got karma and was punished by the universe for his bad actions, he's probably a drug addict who is homeless and can't get women now bro :forcedsmile:

Brootal I heard it’s very competitive in Australia

Are you ethnic? If you are then you should move out of Australia. It's the worst place for them in live in.

Nah bro, he obviously got karma and was punished by the universe for his bad actions, he's probably a drug addict who is homeless and can't get women now bro :forcedsmile:
:feelsUnreal: poor soul.