Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting About losing the sense of life from the perspective of long-time NEET/incel

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
  • isolated for many years
  • i just cant find any reason to live.
  • normie activities dont entertain me.
  • im depressed for many reasons
  • i got many mental illnesses
  • i used to cope with gaming, then anime, then manga, then coding. All these copes eventually stopped working
  • now i am like empty shell, without aim and purpose, all alone, rotting, sitting in home
  • i used to have a well paid, little-time-consuming job, but work was insufferable so i left. i didnt work 8h per day, much less, but i stressed about it 16h per day. at least i had money though. now i still stress, but im broke, so i stress even more
  • i envy people who find reason to leave home
  • i cant leave home not bcuz im scared but bcuz it feels pointless, no reason to. feeling like a robot who was originally human
  • i am rather asocial and socializing doesnt give me 'kicks' like it does to other people, perhaps the trait of low value men and a result of series of unlucky unfruitful events
i just wanna be someone, anyone, but being a NEET for so long, my brain changed. i have skills to get a job in more fields than one, but so what if i cant take the mental strain it causes?
and what would I do after work anyway, just rot at home, like i rotted the last time i had a job.. suffer in job, rot at home, wait for death

(By the way my field is programmer and its ultra scam, because this job is stressing and unrewarding as hell. id rather have some simple part time job, and a meaningful life, than investing 100% of my brain in work and then being a tired, depressed vegetable after)

i absolutely cant stand working, thus I always wanted to be NEET.

Not having money was the excuse to not go out and not socialize

Years passed by. I feel like life is so pointless now.

Women always socialize with ease thats cause men are pulled by them automatically. Thats why there are no philosopher women, or loner women. They will always have someone, either friends or bf or both. Thats why women never lose tracks of their path. once they stop being children, they will be trying to grow their social status and life quality, because they have the drive to do so, and they see importance in it (whether it has sense or not, id say it has sense, but it also doesnt). I dont have such drive. Nor im brainwashed enough to see much sense in it. Id guess other low value men dont have this drive either.

You see theres definitely sense in improving your life quality, but in the same time socializing, which is a part of it, doesnt make much sense. But it will make your brain happy. Thats the point and sense of socializing. And the nonsense of socializing would be when you socialize but it doesnt make u happy plus costs time. So in that case you'd be investing time and getting nothing in return. I guess thats why someone so weird like me considers it pointless. In the end it depends on how good you are at socializing, and on the people you socialize with.

I said this:
i just wanna be someone, anyone, but being a NEET for so long, my brain changed.
Let me tell you how kids think. Kids want to go outside because its fun and it undoubtely is. During that age.

But then they grow up and they become normies.
Normies want to socialize because thats what are the standards.
Theyre interacting with people and their gazes everyday. They dont want to be worse. They dont want to be considered not-normal.
Thats why they socialize, thts why they party, have friends, try to have gf, post vacations photos on facebook, buy 2x more expensive car than they need, and shit like that.

For me who is not a kid anymore and not a normie, life is very hard. Because life equals suffering, being a normie is a cope in itself, that normies use to cope with this suffering.

but what I can do? The only way to live is to live as normie. Anything else, any other introverted cope, is only temporary. only being a normie, is a permanent cope

need to healthmaxx

need to healthmaxx
i dont believe this thread was ignored by incels.

perhaps most incels here are just people who post here after school out of boredom, they dont know what being a real incel or being mentally ill means

well man idk know to say to you because the only cope i have is setting complex tasks for myself to reach that takes multiple if not a decade to reach

Highly relatable. Fellow NEET depressioncel.

Every cope has it end, abstain from it and eventually you will enjoy it again. After very long time I enjoy video games, its unbelievable how much I like playing them again, same like 5 to 10 years ago.

Money is very important, more money more new copes to try out. But I get it having to deal with people and stress at work sometimes outweighs the money. Neeting is an double edged sword, in one hand you have no obligations, you can sleep whenever you want and you have all day free to do whatever you want without any pressure. Bad thing the more you neet its harder to get back into the world among people, after some time you even develop phobia from interacting with people, your brain rot and you lose the ability to think clearly, everything becomes slow and hazy, time and focus lose their meaning. Also when financial problem comes you worry and calculate how to plug all the holes, you start worrying about the future and how will you survive, its not easy working and fighting for sole survival when you don't value your life and don't find satisfaction in anything.

Adults don't socialize like kids, there are no real sincere friendships in adulthood. Most people aren't satisfied with their lives, they have many obligations and worries, stress and whatnot, no one really wants to make friends. That's why they hangout with people they have been friendships in school. Unless someone is rich, good looking and young, going out to clubs and places to meet people its not worth it, its waste of time.

Sorry, I'm rumbling. Your post is relatable.

pretty high IQ post :bigbrain: can relate as an oldcel neet :feelsmage:

too based, it's very sad, life is unfair to good people :feelscry:

i dont believe this thread was ignored by incels.

perhaps most incels here are just people who post here after school out of boredom, they dont know what being a real incel or being mentally ill means
most post more than 2 sentences get ignored

Every cope has it end, abstain from it and eventually you will enjoy it again. After very long time I enjoy video games, its unbelievable how much I like playing them again, same like 5 to 10 years ago.

Money is very important, more money more new copes to try out. But I get it having to deal with people and stress at work sometimes outweighs the money. Neeting is an double edged sword, in one hand you have no obligations, you can sleep whenever you want and you have all day free to do whatever you want without any pressure. Bad thing the more you neet its harder to get back into the world among people, after some time you even develop phobia from interacting with people, your brain rot and you lose the ability to think clearly, everything becomes slow and hazy, time and focus lose their meaning. Also when financial problem comes you worry and calculate how to plug all the holes, you start worrying about the future and how will you survive, its not easy working and fighting for sole survival when you don't value your life and don't find satisfaction in anything.

Adults don't socialize like kids, there are no real sincere friendships in adulthood. Most people aren't satisfied with their lives, they have many obligations and worries, stress and whatnot, no one really wants to make friends. That's why they hangout with people they have been friendships in school. Unless someone is rich, good looking and young, going out to clubs and places to meet people its not worth it, its waste of time.

eh money is worth very little to me because my parents are working

you say 'more money to try new copes' but i dont really understand, as games,books, anime and movies are free.

eh money is worth very little to me because my parents are working

you say 'more money to try new copes' but i dont really understand, as games,books, anime and movies are free.
Let me see you eat plain pasta and bread for months and not remember the last time you ate meat, no sodas and beer, no fancy gpu, used components dying on you because they are old, you sleep in either wrenching hot summer without air-condition and freeze in the winter because you have to be moderate because of insane prices, and then say money isnt important and copes are free.

if you have money you can easily africamaxx.that's what i would do.unfortunely i have no money so finding a decent catholic wife that hasn't been completely fucked by the technological revolution and western thought is impossible.

Work was stressing for me too, one of the things that helped me is rhodiola rosea. A plant that has the ability to modulate cortisol (stress hormone).
And I did have a huge level of this, everytime someone would utter my name my heart would race and my body would prepare for fight or flight as people there were mocking me.

On the "life is aimless" aspect of your post, I was like that too. I was atheistic and at one point, I realized I was completely wrong and adopted Islam as my religion. This saved me from losing the sense of life.

Jewpills help me tbh. Antidepressants for mood regulation and antipsychotics to quiet down my mind.
Let me see you eat plain pasta and bread for months and not remember the last time you ate meat, no sodas and beer, no fancy gpu, used components dying on you because they are old, you sleep in either wrenching hot summer without air-condition and freeze in the winter because you have to be moderate because of insane prices, and then say money isnt important and copes are free.
That's nothing lol I ate straight peanut butter for a couple weeks once. Wanted to kms by the end. Pizza is a nice happy medium

Jewpills help me tbh. Antidepressants for mood regulation and antipsychotics to quiet down my mind.

That's nothing lol I ate straight peanut butter for a couple weeks once. Wanted to kms by the end. Pizza is a nice happy medium
I like peanut butter, sadly its too expensive :feelskek:

Calorie-for-calorie peanut butter is the cheapest shit in the world jfl
At the local store 350 grams peanut butter costs 2.7 usd, 580 calories per 100g, it has good nutrients

Pasta 400 grams costed 0.6 usd, 360 calories per 100g, decent nutrients, ton of carbs so no losing weight.

Since russia-ukraine shit, peanut butter still costs the same, pasta jumped to 1.2 usd for 400g.

At the local store 350 grams peanut butter costs 2.7 usd, 580 calories per 100g, it has good nutrients

Pasta 400 grams costed 0.6 usd, 360 calories per 100g, decent nutrients, ton of carbs so no losing weight.

Since russia-ukraine shit, peanut butter still costs the same, pasta jumped to 1.2 usd for 400g.
jfl u get robbed here in cucknada it costs 1/2 that

. only being a normie, is a permanent cope
No brocel. That's what you might think. You are envying them, but you don't need to. All of their copes are just as temporary as your copes.

This was the case for me also.

Money is very important, more money more new copes to try out.

Also true ^

I Just want my unlimited Money supply in this Short Life . Yet you are supposed to Work until they " squeezed you dry and left you to rot.

Dafuq IS this world man . It seems Like this is the Hell :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
  • i used to cope with gaming, then anime, then manga, then coding. All these copes eventually stopped working
  • now i am like empty shell, without aim and purpose, all alone, rotting, sitting in home
  • i used to have a well paid, little-time-consuming job, but work was insufferable so i left. i didnt work 8h per day, much less, but i stressed about it 16h per day. at least i had money though. now i still stress, but im broke, so i stress even more
  • i cant leave home not bcuz im scared but bcuz it feels pointless, no reason to. feeling like a robot who was originally human
  • i am rather asocial and socializing doesnt give me 'kicks' like it does to other people, perhaps the trait of low value men and a result of series of unlucky unfruitful events
i just wanna be someone, anyone, but being a NEET for so long, my brain changed. i have skills to get a job in more fields than one, but so what if i cant take the mental strain it causes?
and what would I do after work anyway, just rot at home, like i rotted the last time i had a job.. suffer in job, rot at home, wait for death

(By the way my field is programmer and its ultra scam, because this job is stressing and unrewarding as hell. id rather have some simple part time job, and a meaningful life, than investing 100% of my brain in work and then being a tired, depressed vegetable after)

Women always socialize with ease thats cause men are pulled by them automatically. Thats why there are no philosopher women, or loner women. They will always have someone, either friends or bf or both. Thats why women never lose tracks of their path. once they stop being children, they will be trying to grow their social status and life quality, because they have the drive to do so, and they see importance in it (whether it has sense or not, id say it has sense, but it also doesnt). I dont have such drive. Nor im brainwashed enough to see much sense in it. Id guess other low value men dont have this drive either.

You see theres definitely sense in improving your life quality, but in the same time socializing, which is a part of it, doesnt make much sense. But it will make your brain happy. Thats the point and sense of socializing. And the nonsense of socializing would be when you socialize but it doesnt make u happy plus costs time. So in that case you'd be investing time and getting nothing in return. I guess thats why someone so weird like me considers it pointless. In the end it depends on how good you are at socializing, and on the people you socialize with.

I said this:

Let me tell you how kids think. Kids want to go outside because its fun and it undoubtely is. During that age.

Theyre interacting with people and their gazes everyday. They dont want to be worse. They dont want to be considered not-normal.
Thats why they socialize, thts why they party, have friends, try to have gf, post vacations photos on facebook, buy 2x more expensive car than they need, and shit like that.

For me who is not a kid anymore and not a normie, life is very hard. Because life equals suffering, being a normie is a cope in itself, that normies use to cope with this suffering.

but what I can do? The only way to live is to live as normie. Anything else, any other introverted cope, is only temporary. only being a normie, is a permanent cope

Welcome to my world...

Get a dog.

It helps... A lot!

my anxiety recently kicked off again, before that i had years of relative ''peace''..now im scared to leave home..i work full time..somehow i manage..its such a struggle..i want to NEET again but i know it would just bury me deeper into my shell..it truly is a double edged sword

my anxiety recently kicked off again, before that i had years of relative ''peace''..now im scared to leave home..i work full time..somehow i manage..its such a struggle..i want to NEET again but i know it would just bury me deeper into my shell..it truly is a double edged sword
Brutal. I've been dealing with it for the last two months (as a NEET).

yes and i dont wanna take medication, i dont want addiction of any sort
I'm tryna get whatever they'll give me.

yes and i dont wanna take medication, i dont want addiction of any sort
Antidepressants and such aren't addictive lol

Antidepressants and such aren't addictive lol
They arent pleasurable in the way nicotine or cocaine is, but they can certainly be addictive in the sense that the withdrawal is terrible and you become physiologically dependent on them to function. And while you are on them youre forced to be a wageslave reliant on big pharma and health insurance companies for your mental wellbeing.

Keep rotting, get sick and rope slowly

They arent pleasurable in the way nicotine or cocaine is, but they can certainly be addictive in the sense that the withdrawal is terrible and you become physiologically dependent on them to function. And while you are on them youre forced to be a wageslave reliant on big pharma and health insurance companies for your mental wellbeing.
Dose tapering can fix that

I'm working full time and still isolated like shit with no real friends and no gf obviously

I said this:

man you touched my soul .
one hell good of writing .

thank you . :feelsbadman:

What wut?:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I want to take back the ´friendships´ I did in school and I lost because ugly/short once I lookmax :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I said this:

I'm in a similar situation here, except i'm still wageslaving.

I'll never be a normie. So, the question that tortures me is "what's left for me?"

I may:
LDAR
Become a monk
Become a philosopher
Kms

Etc.

But never a normie, I wasn't born NT, so it's my genetic destiny to never be a normie NPC.

WHAT CUCKED CENTURY DOES TO A MF