Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About Incel Tears and our accounts at r/FemaleDatingStrategy

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
I know that at least 50% of incel.co users contribute to our new sub r/FemaleDatingStrategy among the other incels platforms on the web.
I appreciate that everyone, at least form incels I know, have high quality reddit accounts for this LARP and often create threads to spread the blackpill.
However, I am afraid that low effort baits like this with mentioning "chads" etc. can quickly expose to reddit our little campaign:

Remember, you can always join the conversion and read guidelines at our main platform at dark web through Tor browser. It is nor so hard. You all know what I mean.

R/femaledatingstrategy is based and unbased at the same time.

On one hand they post ez blackpills right from the females mouth

But on the other hand they are genuine retards

Congratulations on making this known, now IT will report it to spez and get it banned.

Congratulations on making this known, now IT will report it to spez and get it banned.
Pffff, they won't. IT is basically just BrazzilianFaggot posting all day long. None of their userbase will seriously consider attacking queeeens. Reddit as a whole is what you need to fear.

R/femaledatingstrategy is based and unbased at the same time.

On one hand they post ez blackpills right from the females mouth

But on the other hand they are genuine retards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back