Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over About family.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Hello people.

I'm thinking about something pretty bad. No, REALLY bad actually.

I'm more talking to fellow incels who were told that the existence of their family name is assured by them. Have you ever thought about what is going to happen when your parents will realise that you won't have children, thus killing your family name definitely ?

Doesn't seem like a great moment to happen.

Do you think your parents will care? Tell me.
On my side it's gonna be a bad moment, trust me.

Hello people.

I'm thinking about something pretty bad. No, REALLY bad actually.

I'm more talking to fellow incels who were told that the existence of their family name is assured by them. Have you ever thought about what is going to happen when your parents will realise that you won't have children, thus killing your family name definitely ?

Doesn't seem like a great moment to happen.

Do you think your parents will care? Tell me.
On my side it's gonna be a bad moment, trust me.
my sister is gonna continue the name of my stepfather

seems they do not care.

but for my real dad im his only child and hes gonna be really sad when he dies that i dont manage to continue the family
i cant imagine how my fathers gonna be feeling it makes me so sad

i think i have like 20 years until they realize

I've told my family that I won't be able to find a girlfriend too many times now. They think I'm joking and brush it off.
I hate my father and his filthy genetics
Every male in my family should have been exterminated years ago. I do not know how we're still allowed to walk outside. I might have to kill myself soon

my sister is gonna continue the name of my stepfather
but for my real dad im his only child and hes gonna be really sad when he dies that i dont manage to continue the family
i cant imagine how my fathers gonna be feeling it makes me so sad
That's not good. A foid assuring the family name. Jfl.
Feels bad for your dad but hey, that's what biology lottery is.

seems they do not care.
Do they know that you are an incel?

i think i have like 20 years until they realize
Same I guess. Maybe less.

I've told my family that I won't be able to find a girlfriend too many times now. They think I'm joking and brush it off.
I hate my father and his filthy genetics
Every male in my family should have been exterminated years ago. I do not know how we're still allowed to walk outside. I might have to kill myself soon
Classic ignore that represents a family in denial... Good luck to make them understand the problem honestly.

They are worried about it.
But they think that if i get a good job i will easily get a wife, so basically they are pressuring me into becoming a betabuxx.

To be honest I think having only one or even two kids is a bit silly if you want a good chance of a child having a "successful" life. At least 3. Hedge your bets, I say!

My brother will continue the family line. He has many options unlike me.

im a 34 neet loser and they have never seen me with a foid how wouldnt they know.
Holy fuck.

They are worried about it.
But they think that if i get a good job i will easily get a wife, so basically they are pressuring me into becoming a betabuxx.
I feel so bad for you. They really think that having a good job is enough to get a wife. ROFL.

To be honest I think having only one or even two kids is a bit silly if you want a good chance of a child having a "successful" life. At least 3. Hedge your bets, I say!
Especially in today's times.

My brother will continue the family line. He has many options unlike me.
Must hurt. Does he know about your inceldom?

Must hurt. Does he know about your inceldom?
Yeah I’ve talked to him about it many times. He can’t really offer much advice though. We look so dififrent, you wouldn’t believe we were brothers.

He lost his virginity at 15 so that tells you everything. :feelsrope:

My family will disappear with me. I have two cousins on my mother's side and they don't have the same surname as me. On my father's side, all my cousins are foids.

I'm a singleton and an incel. Well, fuck. And to boot my family name is super rare.

You know what they say: "Don't put all your genetic filth in one empty husk of a person!"

I have a younger brother and he’s average height for his age and has hair and a very robust chad face. I don’t think he’ll ever Norwood, and I think he’ll grow to 5’10+. He’s also NT and having a normal childhood. Had a girlfriend in the first 2 weeks of high school. He’ll carry the family name

My family will disappear with me.
Same. My granfather was an only child and so was my father, all 3 of us have issues with depression, the curse ends with me. There are still people with variations of my surname in Slovakia and where I live there are few old men I've never met living in some dilapidated village that isn't even on Google Earth.

Idk about you guys but I personally don't mind that my family name will die, to me it's just another word people say to identify someone.