Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious About a Incel Meetup

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
It sounds good and all, but most of us are poorcels, self-esteemcels and just ingeneral privacycels. But anyways, the real world sucks, it'd turn into a match of whose a fakecel or not with all the whitecels JBWing. So I propose we do IncelMeetups in VR, maybe later when VR becomes more immersive or something, that would keep in-line with our values about the internet. VR is the next big interaction avenue while also keeping your privacy, so we should naturally embrace it. If you still love the real world you're a CUCK.

Is a VR meetup even a meetup?

We can relate to eachother while we are behind a screen. If we will meet IRL we will see the huge amount of fakecels and mentalcels in these communities.

Truecels (ugly males) are a minority, most people here are not approaching foids, they just like to speculate about female behavior while remaining in this safe-space. Few incels are politicalels, or right wing tradcucks, or stormfrontcopers, or commies, so if they will meet IRL they will just reiterate their specific NPC lines of code.

The only meeting worth something is the one when two or more former hERoes meet together to talk about taking revenge against the fempire. If only one hERo can harm normies, then two or more organized hERoes can do better.

Incel meetup would be bad. Some white knight cuck would probably infiltrate and shoot us up tbh.

Tbh, it would probably be the most depressing thing ever.

Yea incels have to be a real presence tbh. The whole point is to advance the blackpill why would we hide?

Overall VR encompesses our values, why talk on a forum all the time when we can talk in real life? duh because it's more convenient, cheaper and safer.

Last edited:
Over all VR encompesses our values, why talk on a forum all the time when we can talk in real life? duh because it's more convenient, cheaper and safer.
I'd still like to have a meet up in the downtown area of a massive city like new York. If all our people showed up we could get media attention and publicity which would spread the blackpill.

I'd still like to have a meet up in the downtown area of a massive city like new York. If all our people showed up we could get media attention and publicity which would spread the blackpill.

I thought the point of this event was so we don't draw attention to ourselves. That's even more reason I wouldn't go, too controversial, liberals love getting peoples lives ruined too.