Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over About 90% of normies my age and Chads have ascended and moved out years ago, and yet here I am, still an Autistic virgin at FUCKING 20!

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
A few years ago, I was completely oblivious to the reasons Incels were so unhappy. Now those reasons are a reality I have to deal with and confront everyday. Even as little as 5 years ago, I used to mock Incels. I thought to myself, "Ha, what losers! That'll never be me. No way I'll be a virgin past the age of 16!"
Unfortunately, this could not be further from the truth.
Try though I might to ascend any way possible, you can't cheat fate.
This isn't the case for mid-high tier normies and Chads however. While it is true that mid tier normies must exert a modicum of effort and high tier normies have to as well, (albeit to a lesser extent) all Chads have to do is literally exist and live normally and they'll still be able to pull in pussy like a fucking Black Hole.
Because of this, upper tier normies and Chads my age have ascended years ago making the sex lives they have now even better because of said experience.
Bonus points if they neurotypicals as well. If you throw that into the equation, the titanic amount they already mogg me by is increased even more. I have ADHD and Autism. One of these are bad enough on their own, but both of them? In addition to being short (5'6) and ugly? You may as well have castrated me at birth and revoked my diploma.
But of course, the universe finds more ways to screw me over that doesn't involve me not getting my dick wet. I already mentioned how ADHD and Autism makes ascending impossible, but those disorders are bad in ways far worse than that. Because the conditions of ADHD and Autism are inherently contradictory to each other, both sides of my mind are constantly at war with each other, thus making it impossible for me to do any of the shit I'm supposed to do as an adult. Forget learning how to drive, forget learning finances, forget moving out, forget all that shit. With the absolute shit stain my life is, there's no point to any of it.

Brutal fell under the radar pill.

Cagefuel seethe

Embrace God, work out, try your best to work hard and discontinue fixating on losing your virginity and "ascending", utilise the extra time you have every day and work on improving yourself. You need the "Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts" attitude. However goblin-like our society has become, we all just need to keep on marching forwards regardless of what is happening around us.