Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Abortion tells you all you need to know about women

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
Think about it :

-a woman has sex WILLINGLY with a man and refuse to shoulder the consequences of her actions . ( never taking responsibility)

-she expects other men to pay for it , even though they have nothing to do with her
(Litteraly a parasite/ leech)

-She aborts to maximize her social market value : maybe she did a mistake in her mind and this guy is not worthy, doesn’t matter if the father doesn’t agree and no regards for her own offspring ( only thinks of herself)

Humans: The only species where the female kills its own offspring before it's born, because it sees it as an inconvenience.

To call it evil just scratches the surface.

Humans: The only species where the female kills its own offspring before it's born, because it sees it as an inconvenience.

To call it evil just scratches the surface.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at foids

my theory is foids do abortions cause they rather continue drink and smoke
than not kill their kid

abortion is immoral like beyond and selfish

Think about it :

-a woman has sex WILLINGLY with a man and refuse to shoulder the consequences of her actions . ( never taking responsibility)

-she expects other men to pay for it , even though they have nothing to do with her

-She aborts to maximize her social market value : maybe she did a mistake in her mind and this guy is not worthy, doesn’t matter if the father doesn’t agree and no regards for her own offspring ( only thinks of herself)
This explains female nature briefly yet thoroughly. Great post :feelsokman:

Think about it :

high IQ first post :bigbrain::bigbrain:

she wants the warm cum inside without taking pills

It doesn't weigh on them ending a life. If it threatens their life stile, they'll do whatever it takes to keep it. I'm glad that they are physically weaker otherwise we'll be constant danger.

It doesn't weigh on them ending a life. If it threatens their life stile, they'll do whatever it takes to keep it. I'm glad that they are physically weaker otherwise we'll be constant danger.
You peeked into my mind man

It’s something I regularly think about , i am glad woman are physically weaker than men.

See how women are ruthless sexually even though they are weaker now imagine how they would be if they were more muscular and taller than most men:feelskek:

They would straight up beat you up for looking at them more than 1 second :feelskek:, they ‘d put you into labor camp for displeasing them.

Even if it's murder, I can justify abortion if the foid's been raped or if there's a high chance of the kid to be born with a severe disability.

But we all know most abortions are of pregnancies conceived through consensual sex and more than likely the child would be born to be healthy. She aborts either because she later regrets getting knocked up by the guy and aborts it out of spite, or because she can't afford the financial cost or losing her career. In the latter case, I don't get how it's okay for a foid to not assume the responsibility but them men are forced to pay child support.

If that's the case, if she doesn't want the kid she should just give it up for adoption to a family that does have the resources.

Even if it's murder, I can justify abortion if the foid's been raped or if there's a high chance of the kid to be born with a severe disability.

But we all know most abortions are of pregnancies conceived through consensual sex and more than likely the child would be born to be healthy. She aborts either because she later regrets getting knocked up by the guy and aborts it out of spite, or because she can't afford the financial cost or losing her career. In the latter case, I don't get how it's okay for a foid to not assume the responsibility but them men are forced to pay child support.

If that's the case, if she doesn't want the kid she should just give it up for adoption to a family that does have the resources.
You said it

Cases like rape are very very fucking far from being the majority of abortion.

90 % of them ( and I am being nice ) are because they just don’t want to take responsibility.

Think about it :

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Roe v wade is based i hate babies KILL THEM ALL. Legalize post birth abortion as well

Only allow rape abortion so the niglet does not become another dengerrate

Based af, they also can’t see their hypocrisy when they call us “entitled”

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back