Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Abortion should be allowed IF... (Poll)

Should abortion be allowed?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • No.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Yes, but only in specific cases.

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Yes, but make it expensive as hell.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but the female committing the abortion should get a red skull tattooed on her forehead.

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters
kankerincel

kankerincel

Banned
-
First of all, I don't really have a solid stance on abortion. On one hand, it kills normies, females, chads, incels, etc etc. It kills everyone that need to die, which is a good thing. But it also takes responsibility away from females who are too retarded to use birth control, which sucks. Females want to have their cake and eat it too. They want to sleep around with chads without birth control but they also don't want a baby. 

So I made this poll and put some good options in it. Please do explain your opinion on this matter if you have one.

No, because some of them could also be actual rape victims or sometimes they may not have the financial security, or some may not have enough money to look after a baby. Well, because looking after children is expensive.

idkwattodowithlife said:
No, because some of them could also be actual rape victims or sometimes they may not have the financial security, or some may not have enough money to look after a baby. Well, because looking after children is expensive.

there's where the avoiding responsibility thing comes in. females want to have unprotected sex with as many chads as possible, but when they have to face the consequences they literally murder the most innocent of human beings as a cheap cop-out.

Humans are the niggers of the earth and I want our grotesque race to be exterminated. End all life.

Some times there are real medical reasons to proceed with abortion.

Of course abortion should be legal. Imagine if you got a girl pregnant and she couldn't get rid of it? That would be a nightmare.

Framecel222 said:
Of course abortion should be legal. Imagine if you got a girl pregnant and she couldn't get rid of it? That would be a nightmare.

sexhavers that are too fucking retarded to use birth control and then are surprised a pregnancy happens legit should not be allowed to dodge responsibility like that. i feel like they have to pay a shitload of money and then be put in some sort of database.

kankerincel said:
sexhavers that are too fucking retarded to use birth control and then are surprised a pregnancy happens legit should not be allowed to dodge responsibility like that. i feel like they have to pay a shitload of money and then be put in some sort of database.

You realize birth control isn't 100% accurate right?

kankerincel said:

People like that aren't likely to have the pecuniary means to pay such a fine. If someone has an abortion when it is neither due to rape or urgent health issues, they ought to be sterilized. This would save states with subsidized abortions some extra shekels.

dardycunt said:
People like that aren't likely to have the pecuniary means to pay such a fine. If someone has an abortion when it is neither due to rape or urgent health issues, they ought to be sterilized. This would save states with subsidized abortions some extra shekels.

actually a really good idea. u can have the abortion, but you will be sterilized too. pick your poison cunt

were you an actual rape victim, like, actually fucking raped and not "oh, it's not consent sex so it's rape"?
then yes it should be permitted
were you drinking a ton last night a party and go raw with a man because you thought it would be funny?
why not, permit it, only if you pay ten times the amount and have a "i'm a slut" tattooed onto your forehead

I actually was about to say yes but only in cases of rape. Then I remembered the state of the world and chose no.

BedTundy said:
were you an actual rape victim, like, actually fucking raped and not "oh, it's not consent sex so it's rape"?
then yes it should be permitted
were you drinking a ton last night a party and go raw with a man because you thought it would be funny?
why not, permit it, only if you pay ten times the amount and have a "i'm a slut" tattooed onto your forehead

depends on how long it takes for an investigation to prove it was actual rape. rates for false rape claims are pretty high so it's always suspect

Infant murder shouldn't be allowed unless the women is raped Richard Ramirez style.

Abortion should be legal, because earth is already overpopulated, mankind should not be turned into livestock whose purpose it is to birth cows for one's owners, and enjoying one's sexuality is one of the essential things for every human being - in order to achieve this it is necessary to separate sexuality from reproduction. 

People who enjoy their sexuality are more likely and willing to fight for the extension of this area of autonomy and freedom into the political realm, while sexual misery (as can be seen here or on tumblr) is a breeding ground for neuroses, violent revenge fantasies and an appetite for authoritarian misery. 

Hence, all ruling classes who had an interest in keeping unjust domination over an oppressed class alive, have always supported systems that make it harder for people to enjoy their sexuality. Usuallly it boils down to that sex for pleasure is sinful and only tolerated if it'S in order create workers and soldiers. (This is also why homosexuals, a tiny, irrelevant minority, are always so radically hated: because gay sex is obviously sex for pleasure and not for procreation. They could always be role models for heterosexuals. These days, of course, they are embraced by the system and turned into pathetic caricatures of miserable heteros and only tolerated as long as they want to imitate miserable hetero marriages.)

Feminism fulfills the same role. It declares that sex is yucky, icky, RAPIST, SEXIST, harrassment, etc. Now they even sell this idea of hte Islamic hijab being a sign of female empowerment because it prevents the sexist "male gaze." Sexist and sinful both translate to: "Not being ashamed of the desire of wanting to have sex for pleasure." 

Especially Africa would need a one-child policy like China had. Of course China had the problem with aborting mostly female babies so they don't have enough women there now, but all things considered this one-child policy was a good thing and Africa, especially the black part, would need this as well. We'd need a one-child policy with one-child families. One-child policy because overpopulatio nis destroy earth, automatization is killings more and more jobs anyway, and one-child family because sexual libertarianism results in the same kind of monopolization of sexual capital like economic libertarianism resulted in the monopolization of all capital in the hands of a few billionaires. 

etc etc