Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aboriginal foids getting bleached and producing blonde blue eyed Chadstralian grandchildren

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★

Why even go with the bleaching process to begin with? what do whites gain from this?
Australia specifically was obsessed with bleaching and were more successful at it than anyone else. Like 98%+ of Aboriginals have significant European ancestry and as of 2023 about 65% of them marry whites. "Pure blooded" Aboriginals are basically non existent outside of extremely remote communities in the middle of bum fuck nowhere which is why you never see them on this forum

The abo blood will never disappear

energy angel

Australia specifically was obsessed with bleaching and were more successful at it than anyone else. Like 98%+ of Aboriginals have significant European ancestry and as of 2023 about 65% of them marry whites. "Pure blooded" Aboriginals are basically non existent outside of extremely remote communities in the middle of bum fuck nowhere which is why you never see them on this forum
Don’t they still live in caves

No1 looks like a cross-dressing dude
I guess it worked out since there weren’t many Abos anyways. Iberians tried that in South America, but seemingly failed

No1 looks like a cross-dressing dude

I guess it worked out since there weren’t many Abos anyways. Iberians tried that in South America, but seemingly failed
It worked, because during 1800s-1900s whites were majority of world's population. Idk why Iberians failed maybe because south American men didn't wanted to get cucked and retaliated.

australians are shallow and vain people probably because of foid influence but i can't deny the women are hot