Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Aboriginal Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
dardycunt

dardycunt

Banned
-
I was in the sauna earlier today and the irascible heat reminded me of the sweltering Algerian summer, which some have compared to an Australian summer. I got lost in the desert once and meandered for about 7 hours without water before stumbling upon civilization again. By then, I was delirious and on the verge of collapse.

I cannot possibly imagine the sheer amount of cope that goes into maintaining the belief that life in a desiccated wasteland is worth living for thousands of years. I suspect that the relative scarcity of rope and/or Nembutal in the pre-colonial outback may have contributed to the continued existence of inland Aboriginal Australians. Were I born in such an environment I would have necked myself posthaste.

I would rather streak in Nunavut. Just thinking about North African summers makes me want to flush myself down the toilet.

dardycunt said:
I was in the sauna earlier today and the irascible heat reminded me of the sweltering Algerian summer, which some have compared to an Australian summer. I got lost in the desert once and meandered for about 7 hours without water before stumbling upon civilization again. By then, I was delirious and on the verge of collapse.
I cannot possibly imagine the sheer amount of cope that goes into maintaining the belief that life in a desiccated wasteland is worth living for thousands of years. I suspect that the relative scarcity of rope and/or Nembutal in the pre-colonial outback may have contributed to the continued existence of inland Aboriginal Australians. Were I born in such an environment I would have necked myself posthaste.
I would rather streak in Nunavut. Just thinking about North African summers makes me want to flush myself down the toilet.
You're a decent writer and story teller.

Have you always been a big reader? And are you studying at uni? Or not? If so, whats your major?

dardycunt said:

What is Algiers like?  I always wanted to see it

A lot of people consider the Australian Aboriginals to be racially inferior. I have always respected them. They may be a little odd and they really don't mix well with alcohol but anyone who can survive 60,000 years in such a harsh environment like they have is very skilled at bush craft.

The Kalahari bushmen are another example of such skill. They have recorded IQ's in the mid 60's range, compared to an average in Europe of 100. If you see the conditions they survive in, its quite astounding they survive at all. We would really struggle to last a few days in the bush they live in.

Aboriginal Australians are not human, they're close but they are obviously inferior. They have an average IQ of 62, for comparison, the average Australian has an average IQ of 98, the average American has an average IQ of 97 and even poverty and famine stricken nations in Africa have an IQ in the low 70s, yet Abos have an IQ of 62 despite living in the first world. Chimpanzees have an IQ of 40, in terms of intelligence, Aboriginals are far closer to chimpanzees than the average Australian or American.

I live in Australia and the vast majority of Aboriginals do not work and live on welfare sitting in parks drinking themselves into oblivion, raping their children (yes, seriously, it has been described as 'common practice' in many Aboriginal communities), fighting each other, huffing petrol or glue and just generally being shit stains on society. Also they are incredibly prone to violent crime. Something like 30% of prisoners in Australia are Aboriginals, but they only make up 2% of the population. In juvenile prisons it's 50% or higher, which is even more incredible.

In summary, Aboriginals are subhuman.

wristcel said:
Aboriginal Australians are not human, they're close but they are obviously inferior. They have an average IQ of 62, for comparison, the average Australian has an average IQ of 98, the average American has an average IQ of 97 and even poverty and famine stricken nations in Africa have an IQ in the low 70s, yet Abos have an IQ of 62 despite living in the first world. Chimpanzees have an IQ of 40, in terms of intelligence, Aboriginals are far closer to chimpanzees than the average Australian or American.

I live in Australia and the vast majority of Aboriginals do not work and live on welfare sitting in parks drinking themselves into oblivion, raping their children (yes, seriously, it has been described as 'common practice' in many Aboriginal communities), fighting each other, huffing petrol or glue and just generally being shit stains on society. Also they are incredibly prone to violent crime. Something like 30% of prisoners in Australia are Aboriginals, but they only make up 2% of the population. In juvenile prisons it's 50% or higher, which is even more incredible.

Aboriginals are most certainly sub-human, same with Africans. They both exhibit wild genetic and physical differences from Europeans and Asians, they are sub species of Homo Sapiens, but not the same as us.

Anyone who says that Aboriginals are human just needs to watch this classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

commander_zoidberg said:
A lot of people consider the Australian Aboriginals to be racially inferior. I have always respected them. They may be a little odd and they really don't mix well with alcohol but anyone who can survive 60,000 years in such a harsh environment like they have is very skilled at bush craft.

The Kalahari bushmen are another example of such skill. They have recorded IQ's in the mid 60's range, compared to an average in Europe of 100. If you see the conditions they survive in, its quite astounding they survive at all. We would really struggle to last a few days in the bush they live in.

If general intelligence could be quantified with precision, I'd wager that my IQ would be in the 70-80 range. The requisite attributes for surviving in such arid regions are not so much based on cognitive sophistication but tenacity and a certain form of stupidity - my paranoia incites suicidal ideation at the slightest omen of incoming pain, but someone inured to suffering and brutishly insensitive to their surroundings would fare quite well.

Perhaps I am not entirely impressed with the conditions that rural indigenous Australians live in, but I could hardly assume that such a lifestyle is completely intentional, and I have reason to believe that indigenous Australian mythology is a valuable means of understanding prehistory in Australia.

Battlefield3cel said:
What is Algiers like?  I always wanted to see it

The architecture is elegant yet bordering on kitsch in some parts of the city. I would have to admit that it has been a while since I stepped foot in Africa but I personally enjoyed Rabat more.

idkwattodowithlife said:
You're a decent writer and story teller.

Have you always been a big reader? And are you studying at uni? Or not? If so, whats your major?

I was known as an assiduous reader as a child but frankly, I no longer care. Depression has quelled any desire to read. I dropped out of engineering due to my incapacity to even masquerade as a functional human being.

why do so many native girls look like men?

wristcel said:

I live in Australia too and Aboriginal folk are also quite violent. During uni I was collecting for charity and went to an aboriginal area, someone actually chased me out.

Aboriginals get premium neetbux and affirmative action though

commander_zoidberg said:

wristcel said:

As @commander_zoidberg and @dardycunt point out, not only are the metrics of IQ subjective, culturally-bound, and therefore pretty much irrelevant on a global scale when administering the same limited test, they are also not indicators of success in one's current environment. Using Western IQ tests to compare Aboriginals to the Europeans that designed them is simply unscientific and ignorant, showing a total misunderstanding of the limitations of IQ that the scientific community at large acknowledges. Trying to equate Aboriginals to chimpanzees based on IQ as a metric is just comically ignorant, not because I have some sort of specific love for Aboriginals or hate for chimpanzees, but because it shows not only the aforementioned ignorance of intelligence metrics as they are now, but of DNA as well.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx

TL;DR: Troll confirmed @wristcel

blickpall said:
As @commander_zoidberg and @dardycunt point out, not only are the metrics of IQ subjective, culturally-bound, and therefore pretty much irrelevant on a global scale when administering the same limited test, they are also not indicators of success in one's current environment. Using Western IQ tests to compare Aboriginals to the Europeans that designed them is simply unscientific and ignorant, showing a total misunderstanding of the limitations of IQ that the scientific community at large acknowledges. Trying to equate Aboriginals to chimpanzees based on IQ as a metric is just comically ignorant, not because I have some sort of specific love for Aboriginals or hate for chimpanzees, but because it shows not only the aforementioned ignorance of intelligence metrics as they are now, but of DNA as well.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx

TL;DR: Troll confirmed @wristcel

Let's not conflate knowledge with innate cognitive capabilities. Bush survival skills are not intrinsically ingrained and can be acquired by anyone above the 30th percentile of intelligence - and I did state that living in the outback necessitated insensitivity to pestilential heat rather than inherent cognitive ability.

It is my opinion that certain facets of human intelligence are correlated with sophistication in other areas of cognition and that it can be quantified, though I would argue that a valid metric for measuring general intelligence does not exist yet.

Nonetheless, I highly recommend not drawing any substantive conclusions derived from comparing the IQ scores of 10 Congolese children from 1956 to a 2016 data set aggregated from the entire population of Eurasia.

1614.jpg

This thread doesn’t even feel like the same forum. People actually wrote paragraphs jfl.

People sure were smarter 3 years ago...

Heavy sigh.

I think the posts before the necro, and after really shows how the board has changed.
From people in Offtopic actually typing out large paragraphs to now "postmaxxers" aka spammers just replying with dumb shitposts or just quoting another user and not saying anything.

I think the posts before the necro, and after really shows how the board has changed.
From people in Offtopic actually typing out large paragraphs to now "postmaxxers" aka spammers just replying with dumb shitposts or just quoting another user and not saying anything.
cope

Status
Not open for further replies.