Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Who has lower SMV, Congo Pygmies or Aboriginal Australians?

N

NT Master

Failed Beta
-
1981_event_Australian_aboriginals.jpg

Baka_dancers_June_2006.jpg

African Pygmies
  • Shortest people on Earth (They're all under 5 feet tall or 160 centimeters tall).
  • Have the most primitive lifestyle of any group on Earth.
  • Are being subjugated and massacred by Bantu Africans.
  • Literal niggers.
Aboriginal Australians
  • Ugliest people on Earth.
  • All of the pure ones are either alcoholics or addicted to sniffing petrol.
  • Sleep on the road and get hit by cars.
  • Can never speak English correctly.
  • Never had a civilization despite living on Australia for 50,000 years.
  • Proudest inventions were the curved stick and a musical pipe.
  • Only purpose in life is to get gibs from the Australian government.

African Pygmies; at least Aboriginals have a slight chance, the pygmies are on average literally under 5'0. :lul:

me, im the most incel being to have ever existed

At least it ends for pygmies soon. Average life span is 17yrs old… some can make it to the ripe old age of 24

I would rather be an aboriginal so I can grow a sick beard, abuse my kids, sniff petrol, sniff burned tires, live in a red wasteland and get gibs from the whitefella government.

Both are trash, One is more trash than the other.

LMFAOOO the two lowest groups out of all Homo sapiens. :feelshaha: Honestly the pygmies are literally 55 iq midgets that don’t step outside the forest and don’t really want to modernize. They literally dance around fires and hunt small creatures. They get hunted by Congolese niggers who are already dumb and savage.

Abos have somewhat ok like the top 1-3% have integrated and they’re far bigger. Honestly the pygmies would easily have it the worst if they ever go to civilization. Even amongst primitive Bantus they’re still shit on.

Aboriginal Australians.

over for congo pygmies. I remember reading about them in an encyclopedia and I thought it was a joke. Poor guys.

over for congo pygmies. I remember reading about them in an encyclopedia and I thought it was a joke. Poor guys.
The Congolese eat them for magic

These 2 groups just need to work on improving their Personality and society will accept them.

It’s totally NOT possible that these people are hated for their inferior genetics (low iq, very unattractive appearance), so it has to be their personality which is the problem. I bet they say bad things about women online

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back