Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abby Shapiro's video generated an incredible amount of seethe from roasties

• Thread starter Deleted member 21227
  • Start date

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UklBGXO6sb0
Look at the like/dislike ratio, this has got to be the widest comment section I've ever seen :lul:

She's going all in on the tradwife meme, apparently she (or her backers) have paid to promote this video across the YT platform - fully knowing that it would be highly divisive in a generally feminist climate. This little gambit is gonna get Abby a lot of new tradish followers via free (negative) exposure in liberal floid media.

Very clever marketing.

Last edited:
Got 30 seconds in and thought fuck this nonsense, just lost interest in her attention seeking stunt.

Got 30 seconds in and thought fuck this nonsense, just lost interest in her attention seeking stunt.
I didn't even watch 1 second of the video, just read the comments

I know. From 2016-2019, youtube was mostly right wing and now the left is getting powerful on there
It's the same audience of people openly talking about "just throw the whole man away", "just saw a hot guy maybe some men do deserve rights!" on twitter that is becoming more frequent on reddit and youtube as both platforms pander to them.

And the identity politics left is getting more powerful on youtube, not actual leftists that focus on economic policy and are focused on the working class
@Gyros_Pretcel

Jude. All her words are poison, lies and propaganda

roastie educating roasties. didn't work :waitwhat:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back