Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abby Honold is some idiot human who was raped by a frat boy. Here's some shit she said about incels.

He got bald so I guess she's retroactively not consenting anymore to the sex they had now :feelsclown:

He got bald so I guess she's retroactively not consenting anymore to the sex they had now :feelsclown:
They both used to look better. I’m attracted to the 19 year old her but she aged like milk when she hit her 20s

Virgin rapists.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::society::society::society::society::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

He would have gotten the death sentence for staring.
@Copexodius Maximus read this jfl
I already read and replied to the thread bro :lul:

But yeah, our blackpilled bros are very good when it comes to trolling normies, but as you said it could also be a sex haver. Normies have things like thot patrol and such that go around exposing individual women, while I think most blackpill people talk about women in general and talk about trends and such.

What irks me the most about this post isn’t even the fact of the story or anything, it’s that people actually engage women on the internet and give them attention still. Women enjoy negative attention as well, because of the dark-triad pill.

I already read and replied to the thread bro :lul:

But yeah, our blackpilled bros are very good when it comes to trolling normies, but as you said it could also be a sex haver. Normies have things like thot patrol and such that go around exposing individual women, while I think most blackpill people talk about women in general and talk about trends and such.

What irks me the most about this post isn’t even the fact of the story or anything, it’s that people actually engage women on the internet and give them attention still. Women enjoy negative attention as well, because of the dark-triad pill.
Abby I find attractive when she’s 19 but in her 20s she aged like spoiled milk

Abby is a subhuman ugly ass name

Abby I find attractive when she’s 19 but in her 20s she aged like spoiled milk
She seems to have just gotten fat to me (aka become more patriotic). :lul::lul::lul:

She seems to have just gotten fat to me (aka become more patriotic). :lul::lul::lul:
And her skin decayed. She lost collagen and wrinkles appeared. If Dan met her now, he wouldn’t rape her

:foidSoy:
As a hole, I'd just like to say, that I have a hole.
All men are rapists. Especially virgin incels.
"All incels are rapists despite none of them touching a woman :soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:"

If she had it in the kitchen she wouldn't be raped, tbh I don't understand normies at the same time they say incel are an absolute minority they also say we're the majority of rapists
Idk why she aged so early
She aged so fucking bad ngl, probably drugs, alcohol and cock carousel, literally degenerate

Last edited: