Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Abby Honold is some idiot human who was raped by a frat boy. Here's some shit she said about incels.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Here are some of this stupid human's threads:

View: https://twitter.com/abbyhonold/status/1032375788891303937

View: https://twitter.com/abbyhonold/status/1221442016573345792

JFL at this pathetic human! Studies have shown that misogynistic men have far more sex partners than most men and that rapists are often misogynists and rapists have far more sex partners than most men. Yet this fucking idiot thinks misogyny is why the people on this forum don't get laid. Also Abby, how the hell do you know this guy is an incel (INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE)? Did he say he's involuntarily celibate or are you just assuming things? He's just some troll who could be sexually active you imbecile.

Apparently her rapist is some frat boy chadlite named Dan Drill-Mellum. At University of Minnesota, this fratso raped her in his apartment. They met at a tailgate party for a football pre-gaming and he asked her if she could help him get alcohol at his apartment (she was told by some moron jokingly that he was gay and she actually initially believed it). She went into the off-campus apartment with him and she was confused and a bit suspicious when he started closing many doors asking if anyone is home. He then gave her a tequila shot and she can't recall if she drank it or not. She was unconscious blacked out and woke up and he was raping her on his bed. She gave him a blowjob as a compromise to get him satisfied to leave her alone, but she refused to have intercourse with him, so he raped her vaginally and bit her breast, shoved his fist in her mouth, giving a cut open on her tongue. She called 911 and he got arrested and went to prison. He was released in 2020.

This is him.

She aged like milk. I saw pics of her when she was 19, when the raped happened. I find the 19 year old her attractive but she aged like milk, is less thin and has a couple wrinkles now. He also aged like milk later on.

This is her at 19:

This is her now

This is Dan now

@Robtical

WOMEN CANNOT RESIST THE RAPE ENERGY OF A WHITE FRATBOY

wowzers, she got manipulated :soy:

why didn't he look like this:

Curry

If he wasn't balding she wouldn't have said it was rape.

:foidSoy:
As a hole, I'd just like to say, that I have a hole.
All men are rapists. Especially virgin incels.

ironically if she followed the advice of the inkwell that "offended" her she wouldnt have gotten "raped" but thats probably not what she actually wants.

low IQ thread, I hope they rape y'all single mums on her way home alone from work

holy fuck that hairline was doomed

holy fuck that hairline was doomed
Yep he was destined to Norwood sooner or later
wowzers, she got manipulated :soy:

why didn't he look like this:

View attachment 484107
if he looked like that she wouldn’t even speak to him let alone go to his apartment with him
If he wasn't balding she wouldn't have said it was rape.
Well he wasn’t balding yet back then (or at least not too much) but it was obvious it was going to happen sooner or later given his bad hairline

Everything she says sound like an excuse, she knew what she was doing. She goes alone with unknown man into his apartment because she heard he was gay, what if he was a cannibal or he made dolls out of human bones, are gays some kind of saints?

Everything she says sound like an excuse, she knew what she was doing. She goes alone with unknown man into his apartment because she heard he was gay, what if he was a cannibal or he made dolls out of human bones, are gays some kind of saints?
If he goes to close so many doors in the back of his apartment saying hello is anybody home, she should run right out. She did get a bit suspicious but she still stayed in

Here are some of this stupid human's threads:

View: https://twitter.com/abbyhonold/status/1032375788891303937

View: https://twitter.com/abbyhonold/status/1221442016573345792

JFL at this pathetic human! Studies have shown that misogynistic men have far more sex partners than most men and that rapists are often misogynists and rapists have far more sex partners than most men. Yet this fucking idiot thinks misogyny is why the people on this forum don't get laid. Also Abby, how the hell do you know this guy is an incel (INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE)? Did he say he's involuntarily celibate or are you just assuming things? He's just some troll who could be sexually active you imbecile.

Apparently her rapist is some frat boy chadlite named Dan Drill-Mellum. At University of Minnesota, this fratso raped her in his apartment. They met at a tailgate party for a football pre-gaming and he asked her if she could help him get alcohol at his apartment (she was told by some moron jokingly that he was gay and she actually initially believed it). She went into the off-campus apartment with him and she was confused and a bit suspicious when he started closing many doors asking if anyone is home. He then gave her a tequila shot and she can't recall if she drank it or not. She was unconscious blacked out and woke up and he was raping her on his bed. She gave him a blowjob as a compromise to get him satisfied to leave her alone, but she refused to have intercourse with him, so he raped her vaginally and bit her breast, shoved his fist in her mouth, giving a cut open on her tongue. She called 911 and he got arrested and went to prison. He was released in 2020.

View attachment 484098
This is him.

She aged like milk. I saw pics of her when she was 19, when the raped happened. I find the 19 year old her attractive but she aged like milk, is less thin and has a couple wrinkles now. He also aged like milk later on.

This is her at 19:
View attachment 484103

This is her now
View attachment 484104

This is Dan now
View attachment 484106

@Robtical

She got hit with pigskin aging genetics :feelshaha:

She got hit with pigskin aging genetics :feelshaha:
It’s crazy how white people age like milk so early. If she was black she’d have 1 or 2 more decades to age like milk

If he goes to close so many doors in the back of his apartment saying hello is anybody home, she should run right out. She did get a bit suspicious but she still stayed in
People trust good-looking people, she is probably trying to rationalize but in the end she wasnt enough suspicious of him.

People trust good-looking people, she is probably trying to rationalize but in the end she wasnt enough suspicious of him.
Imagine if he was sub3

Do you mean to imply that only gay faggots can enjoy making bonedolls?

In psychology, displacement (German: Verschiebung, "shift, move") is an unconscious defence mechanism whereby the mind substitutes either a new aim or a new object [incels] for goals felt in their original form to be dangerous or unacceptable [chads]

Now you understand their frustration/shock when some bullied incel goes ER. In their world-view incels are the meek punchbags to take blame and we are to sit quietly, coping with whatever dark humor and not to act/give it back.

--

as a further inference, advice given in reddit (IT are you reading this?) is mostly what they tell to themselves through you, because they don't want to deal directly with their life failures but find it easy via a roundabout way.

Hence the theory, IT men = incels-in-denial + failed normies and IT women = roasties who don't/can't get Chad attention finding a reason to avoid dating within their SMV.

Last edited:
In psychology, displacement (German: Verschiebung, "shift, move") is an unconscious defence mechanism whereby the mind substitutes either a new aim or a new object [incels] for goals felt in their original form to be dangerous or unacceptable [chads]

Now you understand their frustration/shock when some bullied incel goes ER. In their world-view incels are the meek punchbags to take blame and we are to sit quietly, coping with whatever dark humor and not to act/give it back.

--

as a further inference, advice given in reddit (IT are you reading this?) is mostly what they tell to themselves through you, because they don't want to deal directly with their life failures but find it easy via a roundabout way.

Hence the theory, IT men = incels-in-denial + failed normies and IT women = roasties who don't/can't get Chad attention finding a reason to avoid dating within their SMV.
High iq

Here are some of this stupid human's threads

Abby Honold said:
Ah good, I’ve gotten the attention of incels.
Always a joy.
Such a mystery as to why these men can’t find women willing to date them or have sex with them
I tried to look up the "Christian Gamer" account she was replying to but it's been suspended: https://twitter.com/0bamarapedmymom

Not sure how long it was after her quoting a PM on 22 August 2018 (btw why are you bumping shit from 3 years ago Kemper?) that this happened.

The first possibility we should always entertain is that she created the account herself, sent a PM to herself, so she can get victim cred by complaining about it. We've seen it before.

There's mysteriously no archive of the page (you will see archives with any regular/established ones) which probably means it was a recently created throwaway banned so quickly it never got trawled by archive.org

Even a single archive of one of ORMM's tweets would've given us a registration date on Twitter to compare to the post, for example. I'd bet money that it was registered August 2018 conveniently to be a mascot representing 100% of the incel community.

This is assuming she even went so far as to put incel-related memes in the profile. Again without seeing it, we don't know.
Studies have shown that misogynistic men have far more sex partners than most men
and that rapists are often misogynists and rapists have far more sex partners than most men
I don't agree with this. Only if you mean misogynist in the misapplied sense of not orbiting women and being willing to be critical of them or insult them when they do something insult-worthy.

Misogyny means a hatred of women simply for being women, and I think if you think that way you're probably gay, and I don't care how many "sex partners" a gay has.

Pseudomisogyny OTOH (which I will use to describe things regularly called misogyny which actually aren't) like being critical of hypergamy, being critical of doublestandards, being critical of dishonesty, etc yeah that kind of guts probably is low-inhib and correlates well with success with women.

Yet this fucking idiot thinks misogyny is why the people on this forum don't get laid. Also Abby, how the hell do you know this guy is an incel (INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE)? Did he say he's involuntarily celibate or are you just assuming things? He's just some troll who could be sexually active you imbecile.
Why are you getting so butthurt about something some rando-foid said 3 years ago?

Apparently her rapist is some frat boy chadlite named Dan Drill-Mellum. At University of Minnesota, this fratso raped her in his apartment.
allegedly

She was unconscious blacked out and woke up and he was raping her on his bed.
allegedly

she refused to have intercourse with him, so he raped her vaginally and bit her breast, shoved his fist in her mouth, giving a cut open on her tongue
allegedly

I find the 19 year old her attractive but she aged like milk, is less thin and has a couple wrinkles now.
IDGAF about this, foids becoming unattractive later might be lulzy if you don't like them but it's not exactly relevant to whether or not her language was appropriate, or how truthful her stories were.

Aging is so common it's really not something to waste time laxing on about. It's low-bro, the kind of shit she'd sink to in insulting a tweeter's looks, one would assume.

Last edited:
I tried to look up the "Christian Gamer" account she was replying to but it's been suspended: https://twitter.com/0bamarapedmymom

Not sure how long it was after her quoting a PM on 22 August 2018 (btw why are you bumping shit from 3 years ago Kemper?) that this happened.

The first possibility we should always entertain is that she created the account herself, sent a PM to herself, so she can get victim cred by complaining about it. We've seen it before.

There's mysteriously no archive of the page (you will see archives with any regular/established ones) which probably means it was a recently created throwaway banned so quickly it never got trawled by archive.org

Even a single archive of one of ORMM's tweets would've given us a registration date on Twitter to compare to the post, for example. I'd bet money that it was registered August 2018 conveniently to be a mascot representing 100% of the incel community.

This is assuming she even went so far as to put incel-related memes in the profile. Again without seeing it, we don't know.

I don't agree with this. Only if you mean misogynist in the misapplied sense of not orbiting women and being willing to be critical of them or insult them when they do something insult-worthy.

Misogyny means a hatred of women simply for being women, and I think if you think that way you're probably gay, and I don't care how many "sex partners" a gay has.

Pseudomisogyny OTOH (which I will use to describe things regularly called misogyny which actually aren't) like being critical of hypergamy, being critical of doublestandards, being critical of dishonesty, etc yeah that kind of guts probably is low-inhib and correlates well with success with women.

Why are you getting so butthurt about something some rando-foid said 3 years ago?

allegedly

allegedly

allegedly

IDGAF about this, foids becoming unattractive later might be lulzy if you don't like them but it's not exactly relevant to whether or not her language was appropriate, or how truthful her stories were.

Aging is so common it's really not something to waste time laxing on about. It's low-bro, the kind of shit she'd sink to in insulting a tweeter's looks, one would assume.
I saw this tweet on Twitter I think the incels.is Twitter account

Holy hell she doubled in size! :worryfeels:

white foids hit the wall so early. they already start aging like shit at 15-16

She is using her old photo for simp points. JFL all her roasty ass had left is muh victim complex from a “rape”. JFL the guy that raped her was some normalfag not even incel.

She is using her old photo for simp points. JFL all her roasty ass had left is muh victim complex from a “rape”. JFL the guy that raped her was some normalfag not even incel.
He was a frat chad

wrong, first stage of puberty for foids begins at 8
No dude. They usually begin it at 10-11. And at 8, they’re extremely underdeveloped, pubescent or not

Lol, the ones that never rape are being treated like shit and getting mocked :feelsclown:

@Copexodius Maximus read this jfl

Anal Cunt's song "I became a counselor so I could tell rape victims they asked for it":
[Verse 1]
You shouldn't have been a woman
You shouldn't have had a cunt
You deserved it
'Cause you're a dumb cunt

[Chorus]
D-U-M-B, C-U-N-T
You deserved it, you deserved it
You deserved it, you're a dumb cunt!

[Verse 2]
You should've worn a chastity belt
You should've volunteered to fuck him
You should've been ugly
I hate you because you're a woman

[Chorus]
D-U-M-B, C-U-N-T

Anal Cunt's song "I became a counselor so I could tell rape victims they asked for it":
[Verse 1]
You shouldn't have been a woman
You shouldn't have had a cunt
You deserved it
'Cause you're a dumb cunt

[Chorus]
D-U-M-B, C-U-N-T

[Verse 2]
You should've worn a chastity belt
You should've volunteered to fuck him
You should've been ugly
I hate you because you're a woman

[Chorus]
D-U-M-B, C-U-N-T
I remember that band. They wouldn’t get away with those lyrics today

WELCOME TO THE INCEL ZONE YOU BALD BITCH HAHAHAHAH HOPE YOUR LIFE AS A NORMIE WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED JFLLLLLLLLL:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
He was a frat boy his body count is probably over 20

He was a frat boy his body count is probably over 20
I know, but fun is over now because IT'S over for him now. so hope he had fun while it lasted because this ape is now a baldcel. The best he can hope for is a haunted tinder.

I know, but fun is over now because IT'S over for him now. so hope he had fun while it lasted because this ape is now a baldcel. The best he can hope for is a haunted tinder.
He should just shave his head but keep the stubble