Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Abandoning the World

Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
I am 20 now, and have accepted my fate as a KHHV. I've decided to dedicate the rest of my life to gaining knowledge, trolling foids, spreading the blackpill, and watching society slowly collapse.

It may sound like a cope, but I think the key to happiness for us is not in seeking what chad gets, but by not needing what chads and normies do. Foids only have power over us directly bc our biology dictates it. If we overcome this, we can isolate ourselves from them and society without looking back, and they will have no power over us. We can live contentedly in solitude through forging our own paths like the brilliant men who have done this before us.

I am 20 now, and have accepted my fate as a KHHV. I've decided to dedicate the rest of my life to gaining knowledge, trolling foids, spreading the blackpill, and watching society slowly collapse.

It may sound like a cope, but I think the key to happiness for us is not in seeking what chad gets, but by not needing what chads and normies do. Foids only have power over us directly bc our biology dictates it. If we overcome this, we can isolate ourselves from them and society without looking back, and they will have no power over us. We can live contentedly in solitude through forging our own paths like the brilliant men who have done this before us.
It is a good start. You have the right attitude to our situation. Thinking like this is the only reasonable thing to do.

@JayGoptri @wei#3959, thoughts?

Screenshot57
Added to my list of ricecels. :society:

I am 20 now, and have accepted my fate as a KHHV
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Also
Joined Nov 10, 2021 Posts 7
Added to my list of ricecels. :society:
Hi FBI :feelsautistic:

Based. You have to come to a point of just accepting that you can't have certain shit or else the metal anguish of desire is just too much. I've done this with women as a whole but still want to lose my KHHV to a prostitute just to get it off my back and then I will be at peace. As far as women Ive stopped fantasizing about foids being my gf and creating elaborate internal scenarios that I've done for years when I see an attractive pic online. I've also done it with material shit like being into technology and clothing/fashion obsessively for years at one point and wanting everything ($1,000 jackets, expensive shirts and shoes, audiophile gear) etc. and just online window shop for hours fantasizing about having money for it all. Now I'm completely content with just basic shirts, 2 pairs of paints, a pair of sneakers and $30 headphones and couldn't care less about material items other than the basics.

Last edited:
It is a good start. You have the right attitude to our situation. Thinking like this is the only reasonable thing to do.

Good start, but probably too soon lol.

Based. You have to come to a point of just accepting that you can't have certain shit or else the metal anguish of desire is just too much. I've done this with women as a whole but still want to lose my KHHV to a prostitute just to get it off my back and then I will be at peace. I've also done it with material shit like being into technology and clothing/fashion obsessively for years at one point and wanting everything ($1,000 jackets, expensive shirts and shoes, audiophile gear) etc. and just online window shop for hours fantasizing about having money for it all. Now I'm completely content with just basic shirts, 2 pairs of paints, a pair of sneakers and $30 headphones and couldn't care less about material items other than the basics.
OP, don't listen to anything that this fag tells you bruh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Don't listen to idiots like @AlphaCentauri

He is an Ersatz Chad and a brownpiller View attachment 525788
Don't worry man, all roasts regarding worldly matters have nigh-completely lost their effect on me.

Thanks for the feedback also. Am a CS undergrad now. Chose it bc: 1. Math, 2. Genuine enjoyment, 3. I get to make life hell for technologically inept femoids and normies while having many keks just sitting in my room / at a desk

Yes I agree wholeheartedly.

Would also be interested to hear @WizardofSoda's thoughts. :feelsthink:
Good question...

[UWSL]Don't get side tracked by the guy who names himself grandiosely after a Star. You are right to question him, let's see what he has to offer in place of what he chastises. [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Don't worry man, all roasts regarding worldly matters have nigh-completely lost their effect on me.

Thanks for the feedback also. Am a CS undergrad now. Chose it bc: 1. Math, 2. Genuine enjoyment, 3. I get to make life hell for technologically inept femoids and normies while having many keks just sitting in my room / at a desk
Nice. Enjoy it. I reminds me of long gone memories. I am an oldcel now. Also rice, from Japan

I also studied CS as an undergrad and then in grad school. CS is really a good fit for incels. When you are in front of your screen you can forget it all.

What kind of minors did you take?

OP, don't listen to anything that this fag tells you bruh :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Go ahead boss. What do you know about anything? Do you ever have anything to say other than useless Brownpill crap?

Last edited:
Nice. Enjoy it. I reminds me of long gone memories. I am an oldcel now. Also rice, from Japan

I also studied CS as an undergrad and then in grad school. CS is really a good fit for incels. When you are in front of your screen you can forget it all.

What kind of minors did you take?
The way our curriculum is structured in my country + my uni is we only get either one major or a double-major, w/ no minors. In terms of electives tho, I haven't gotten far enough to choose yet, but I'll pick networking / cybersec-leaning ones if they're available.

And also it's cool to meet another ricecel on here, and also a wiser older one from a based country no less. Hope you made some good memories, as I hope I'll make some too.

Last edited:
The way our curriculum is structured in my country + my uni is we only get either one major or a double-major, w/ no minors. In terms of electives tho, I haven't gotten far enough to choose yet, but I'll pick networking / cybersec-leaning ones if they're available.

And also it's cool to meet another ricecel on here, and also a wiser older one from a based country no less. Hope you made some good memories, as I hope I'll make some too.
I studied CS in the UK. Scotland to be precise. Nice memories indeed. Where are you from?

I studied CS in the UK. Scotland to be precise. Nice memories indeed. Where are you from?
I'm from the lowest IQ country in SEA, the Philippines. Every male with an IQ over 100 (nearly 1 SD over nat. avg.) should be at least partially blackpilled by default through living here.

How did you get to study abroad from Japan?

I'm from the lowest IQ country in SEA, the Philippines. Every male with an IQ over 100 (nearly 1 SD over nat. avg.) should be at least partially blackpilled by default through living here.
I don't know the Philippines that well but there is always a silver lining. I am now living in India most of the times (see below) and believe me some of the shittiest countries sometimes have surprising advantages. Basically, the shittier the country is, the more "backward" it will be culture-wise. Now, "backward" generally means "less degenerate and cucked than the West", which is not bad at all, tbh.

How did you get to study abroad from Japan?
My father worked in the UK. Now he is in India, semi-retired.

I did all of my HS in the UK and also Uni. I don't enjoy Japan that much. It is just as degenerate as the West now, just in a weirder way.

Last edited:
@JayGoptri thanks for flagging me.

Ya this is good just do what you like and are good at.. eg.. math and writing code on the computer. Who knows where that will take you if you play the long game. And doing it for its own sake because you like doing it. Its like an artist doing drawings or something over a long period of time, who knows where it will go. And they 'get into it', it becomes relaxing for them to do it.

What you did get in this life is a mind for math and logic.

@JayGoptri thanks for flagging me.

Ya this is good just do what you like and are good at.. eg.. math and writing code on the computer. Who knows where that will take you if you play the long game. And doing it for its own sake because you like doing it. Its like an artist doing drawings or something over a long period of time, who knows where it will go. And they 'get into it', it becomes relaxing for them to do it.

What you did get in this life is a mind for math and logic.
That's one good thing at least. Having a logical mind makes swallowing the black pill a whole lot easier than getting lost in the emotions for sure.
It's best to just treat hypergamy as a fact and then move on. But ofc help and protect bros that you genuinely trust as friends, especially if they're not as good at seeing past the bluepill lies.

by not needing what chads and normies do. Foids only have power over us directly bc our biology dictates it
With 5 fleshlight sleeves in my closet and 1 full-sized silicone doll sitting next to me, I still want to coom in a foid's pussy

I don't know the Philippines that well but there is always a silver lining. I am now living in India most of the times (see below) and believe me some of the shittiest countries sometimes have surprising advantages. Basically, the shittier the country is, the more "backward" it will be culture-wise. Now, "backward" generally means "less degenerate and cucked than the West", which is not bad at all, tbh.

I did all of my HS in the UK and also Uni. I don't enjoy Japan that much. It is just as degenerate as the West now, just in a weirder way.
Odd question. But, What do you think of Visual K rock music like X Japan and Luna Sea? Do you think they started the sprint towards degeneracy in Japan? They are very effeminate. I think before that japan was very conservative culturally right?

What do you think of Visual K rock music like X Japan and Luna Sea? Do you think they started the sprint towards degeneracy in Japan? They are very effeminate.
They did not start it. It was there. But they were part of it for sure.

I think before that japan was very conservative culturally right?
Until the 70s, yes. But then it flipped quite suddenly.

In the 80s, Japan started to feel powerful again because of its economic success and so there was this period of "oh, now we have to be cool too!". Then it became pathetic and nauseating. A complete disaster.

It's a sad thing I've observed with first-world countries too. They eventually devolve into degeneracy that almost no cultural pressures can stop (they can just slow it down). I remember what Dostoevsky said about utopias being impossible bc humans are not rational beings. Even if we have it all, the vast majority of us will find a way to rock the boat just because, and then the downward spiral into degeneracy begins. They have no problems, so they create their own problems.

I think it's a wise choice that you're living in developing countries bc: 1. low costs, 2. people are more human in certain ways bc their real problems aren't clouding their judgements, nor giving them rose-tinted glasses.

Hello there. I am a rice Koracel oldcel ...

Good attitude I think. I am not totally behind the "whitepill" label, tbh. Just too many "pills" now. But I am ok with the ideas, by and large

I am not totally behind the "whitepill" label, tbh. Just too many "pills" now. But I am ok with the ideas, by and large

Same actually. I'm new here and just didn't know what to label this as. Thanks for the feedback.

They did not start it. It was there. But they were part of it for sure.

Until the 70s, yes. But then it flipped quite suddenly.

In the 80s, Japan started to feel powerful again because of its economic success and so there was this period of "oh, now we have to be cool too!". Then it became pathetic and nauseating. A complete disaster.
I think rock music was a government psy-op used to fuck over the traditional cultural fabric of the world. Look at how much degeneracy occurred after Elvis in the 50s.

Hello there. I am a rice Koracel oldcel ...

Good attitude I think. I am not totally behind the "whitepill" label, tbh. Just too many "pills" now. But I am ok with the ideas, by and large

I think it's good to have some of us oldcels around.

It's a sad thing I've observed with first-world countries too. They eventually devolve into degeneracy that almost no cultural pressures can stop (they can just slow it down).
Yes. The higher they get, the harder the fall.

I remember what Dostoevsky said about utopias being impossible bc humans are not rational beings.
Not often one sees a CScel mentioning Dostoyevsky. Congratulations! This is one thing I was about to say about you degree. Do you get the chance to choose some humanities electives? For someone who is into the Whitepill, I think it is a must.

Even if we have it all, the vast majority of us will find a way to rock the boat just because, and then the downward spiral into degeneracy begins. They have no problems, so they create their own problems.
It is the loss of transcendence that comes with wealth. Also the collapse of Christianity in the West.

I think it's a wise choice that you're living in developing countries bc: 1. low costs, 2. people are more human in certain ways bc their real problems aren't clouding their judgements, nor giving them rose-tinted glasses.
Yes on both counts. I have a small flat here that I rent for just 150USD/month. In Tokyo, the same thing would cost me 10-15 times more.

And yes, here ppl still have real problems. Degeneracy is there too. But it is limited by a quite unforgiving reality.

I think rock music was a government psy-op used to fuck over the traditional cultural fabric of the world. Look at how much degeneracy occurred after Elvis in the 50s.
Don't confuse the flies with the trash or the maggots with the corpse. Neither the flies or the maggots create the trash/corpse. They are just opportunistic feeders.

The source of the rot goes way deeper than that. The root cause is the implosion of Christianity. I am not a Christian but it is quite obvious that everything that made the West strong relied on it. Without it, they are a headless chicken.

Do you get the chance to choose some humanities electives? For someone who is into the Whitepill, I think it is a must.
Not going to let school get its grubby mitts on any more of my interests beyond the marketable career-oriented ones, so I'm not planning on taking anything unrelated to CS in school.

Also to clarify, I really didn't know what to tag my post bc I'm new here. "Whitepill" just seemed like the proper place for otherwise blackpilled realizations but with silver linings, so I went with it. I've yet to really read about / understand the whitepill.
Don't confuse the flies with the trash or the maggots with the corpse. Neither the flies or the maggots create the trash/corpse. They are just opportunistic feeders.

The source of the rot goes way deeper than that. The root cause is the implosion of Christianity. I am not a Christian but it is quite obvious that everything that made the West strong relied on it. Without it, they are a headless chicken.
True. I myself am an agnostic, but can't deny in any good faith that religion and social institutions are fundamental to keeping a society intact. People are governed by instincts and are irrational by nature. These structures force them to conform to laws and weigh their instincts against something else, thus reducing chaos.

Last edited:
Not going to let school get its grubby mitts on any more of my interests beyond the marketable career-oriented ones, so I'm not planning on taking anything unrelated to CS in school.
Yeah, I get it. But it meas you have to do all the heavy lifting on your own. Frankly, it is the best way to do it but it requires dedication.

Regarding Dostoyevsky and its interpretation, have you ever heard of René Girard? He wrote a very interesting book about Dostoyevsky and some related novelists. It is quite a steep read but well worth reading.

I happen to have a PdF version of it on my Google Drive. Feel free to download it if you feel like giving it a try:

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C5IbDaFHzrzAUj_2W-BXBhcWe5gWg2_L/view?usp=sharing

Also to clarify, I really didn't know what to tag my post bc I'm new here. "Whitepill" just seemed like the proper place for otherwise blackpilled realizations but with silver linings, so I went with it. I've yet to really read about / understand the whitepill.
The "whitepill" is a very vague bu nice idea. The way you describe it is pretty much what it is. A general outlook, an attitude ...

Yeah, I get it. But it meas you have to do all the heavy lifting on your own. Frankly, it is the best way to do it but it requires dedication.

Regarding Dostoyevsky and its interpretation, have you ever heard of René Girard? He wrote a very interesting book about Dostoyevsky and some related novelists. It is quite a steep read but well worth reading.

I happen to have a PdF version of it on my Google Drive. Feel free to download it if you feel like giving it a try:

View: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C5IbDaFHzrzAUj_2W-BXBhcWe5gWg2_L/view?usp=sharing

The "whitepill" is a very vague bu nice idea. The way you describe it is pretty much what it is. A general outlook, an attitude ...

True, gonna have to take initiative w/ learning so I can get my life together and maximize it while already down one of its aspects that most others enjoy.
There's a long road ahead, but the only way to go is through it.

Thanks for the readings and the chats, man. I'll check them out and then be on my way.
Peace out :feelsmage:

True, gonna have to take initiative w/ learning so I can get my life together and maximize it while already down one of its aspects that most others enjoy.
There's a long road ahead, but the only way to go is through it.

Thanks for the readings and the chats, man. I'll check them out and then be on my way.
Peace out :feelsmage:
Sounds good. Wishing you good luck

What do you think about japanese foids? I'm interested to hear from a blackpill perspective
Bruh, that guy is a redpill mstow boomer coper :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

It's a sad thing I've observed with first-world countries too. They eventually devolve into degeneracy that almost no cultural pressures can stop (they can just slow it down). I remember what Dostoevsky said about utopias being impossible bc humans are not rational beings. Even if we have it all, the vast majority of us will find a way to rock the boat just because, and then the downward spiral into degeneracy begins. They have no problems, so they create their own problems.

As a "1st world" Whitecel, I not only want to "rock the boat" I want to sink it! (It's a Jew owned boat) the sooner we all get back to local tribalism, the better for everyone.

that's not abandoning the world, that's just abandoning women