Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over “A young Indian guy will become pre diabetic after eating ice cream for 5 days” .. holy fuck Curry genetics are dog shit

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-

God the more I learn. The more disgusted I am with my accursed bloodline. @Zer0/∞ @IncelKing @wereqryan Us curries can't sugar cope in peace :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:! Fucking 5 days of ice cream can spell diabetes for a curry. While crackers can do it for years.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

God the more I learn. The more disgusted I am with my accursed bloodline. @Zer0/∞ @IncelKing @wereqryan Us curries can't sugar cope in peace :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:! Fucking 5 days of ice cream can spell diabetes for a curry. While crackers can do it for years.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
But curries can literally swim in shit all day and not catch any diseases. You think a cumskin can do that?

we are crying for the curry people

But curries can literally swim in shit all day and not catch any diseases. You think a cumskin can do that?
They did in the 1800s they can today too if they really wanted.

we are crying for the curry people
Race is cursed beyond belief :feelsohgod:.If it wasn't for games and Buddhism I would've roped by now.
I have consumed more than 1 cup of ice cream for more than 5 days and had no signs of diabetes. Brutal video nonetheless and just confirms how South Asians are the most incel and are disliked by all.
yeah pretty sure the doctor was exaggerating. But curries do get diabetes more easily by a lot and the body fat lean muscle genes are worst amongst curries too

Race is cursed beyond belief :feelsohgod:.If it wasn't for games and Buddhism I would've roped by now.

us East Asians might be ugly weaklings, but at least we’re healthy ..

Races simply evolve to eat the foods their ancestors ate.

true my maternal grandfather had diabetes, so I’m genetically predisposed towards having it, fuck my shit genes

doctor is exaggerating but curries do get diabetes far more than crackers.

fucking brutal im surprised i dont have diabetes myself despite eating loads of sugar shit

Rates can vary by ethnicity, too. Asian Indians are 2-3 times as likely to get diabetes as Korean-Americans are. Far fewer Alaska Natives h
true my maternal grandfather had diabetes, so I’m genetically predisposed towards having it, fuck my shit genes
my parents both have it. And so did my grandmother. I can't imagine how any sane curry has kids with this accursed blood in our veins. Especially a full blooded curry child is completely fucked.

How did curries somehow not evolve after living for literally dozens of centuries eating pretty much the same foods(complex carbohydrates) as Europeans.

Like at least our indigenous indians they have an excuse they were eating like apples and fish and bison and didn't evolve to eat sugar.

How did curries somehow not evolve after living for literally dozens of centuries eating pretty much the same foods(complex carbohydrates) as Europeans.

Like at least our indigenous indians they have an excuse they were eating like apples and fish and bison and didn't evolve to eat sugar.
Cursed arranged marriage probably did this over the centuries possibly

Cursed arranged marriage probably did this over the centuries possibly

Ya in my reading of medical literature some leading doctor-scientists they want to see treatment of 'pre-pre-diabetes', then there is 'pre-diabetes', then into type II diabetes. and then eventually into insulin dependent type II diabetes.

so there is a gradient and a European who had blood sugar regulatory issues there would be selective pressure against those genes.

I eat tons of ice cream never got diabetes

when curries used to be outside working all year in the Sun it probably also was protective against some effects.

why is that?
Who knows. Curries probably let Subhumans with diabetes reproduce with greater ease than rice did. Most simple explanation.

Ricecels are weirdly resistant to metabolic syndrome things.
I meant there has to be a evolutionary reason why curries are getting diabetes at a high rate

What's even funnier is you're allowed to say all this race realism about Indians and their inability to eat dairy but don't you DARE point out niggers are low IQ dumbasses:soy: