Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A young foid really once asked me this..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
She was about 19-20 years old. She’s wasn’t a friend but only knew her professionally . Also was kinda a slut.

“Ellsworth, do people really go 6 months without sex?”

(apparently that topic came up somehow, don’t remember exactly)

Last edited:
109CE426 A48B 4E09 974E 236A1FEA3111

What fucking job do you have I swear to fuck, people keep telling me stories like this but it has NEVER happened to me.

She was about 19-20 years old. She’s wasn’t a friend but only knew her professionally . Also was kinda a slut.

I would say that I did it for 23 years straight and see her reaction maybe she would pity fuck me u should have done it tbh. She was probably shittesting you.

What fucking job do you have I swear to fuck, people keep telling me stories like this but it has NEVER happened to me.

Ikr there are only like 3 females in my work and they all 1/10.

Women are so oblivious to just how hard it is to have sex as a man its fucking hilarious.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Should've told her 6 months is a short time if you are sub 8. 5 years is normal and 20 is common.

You should have said "yes, but you can change that right now"

I'm not kidding lowinhibmaxx is legit, or at least you will get more respect as a low inhib than as a high inhib

"Of course Becky, that's what priests do."

:woke: toilets live in another plane of existence.

Don't forget that Hollywood made a movie about Chad going 30 days without sex and he basically turned into a bumbling zombie. It's fucking OVER

Y-yeah 6months

hope she dies a horrible death (in minecraft, by a zombie pigman)

Forgive me, I believe the esteemed gentleman was not talking about consensual sex, but rather something in Minecraft pewpew.

Holy postmaxxers, damn, how are you already at 3.7k

Holy postmaxxers, damn, how are you already at 3.7k
I've been losing motivation recently and started posting on hours I've designated to studying, I think I'll get back into it though eventually pewpew.

I'm not kidding lowinhibmaxx is legit, or at least you will get more respect as a low inhib than as a high inhib

If you can get away with lowinhibmaxxing, then you're at least low normie tier. Subhumans can't get away with it, they'll get shit on hard.

Don't forget that Hollywood made a movie about Chad going 30 days without sex and he basically turned into a bumbling zombie. It's fucking OVER
Which movie

Low inhib works for normies, not truecels.

When a 5'3, 120-pound balding ethnic tries to lowinhibmaxx, he just looks ridiculous and cringey.

Which movie

I think it was called 40 days and 40 nights. Saw it with some foids back in blue pilled uni days and they would say shit like, "that movie is so stupid." I'd be like, "why? He's practicing lent." They'd roll their eyes.

Back then I had no fucking clue why they thought this, but now I fully understand. They were probably thinking to themselves some shit like, "why would a hot guy go through this suffering?! I can't go a week without getting dick from chad," while completely missing the point of the film.

the reality foids live is really a whole different universe to that of the average man.

I would say that I did it for 23 years straight and see her reaction maybe she would pity fuck me u should have done it tbh. She was probably shittesting you.
Chads.co

Femcels = chad didn't call back after pump and dump
full

Low inhib works for normies, not truecels.

When a 5'3, 120-pound balding ethnic tries to lowinhibmaxx, he just looks ridiculous and cringey.
Is OP an ethnic manlet? idk

though I agree don't lowinhibmaxx if you are asian or curry and below 5'6.

Is OP an ethnic manlet? idk

though I agree don't lowinhibmaxx if you are asian or curry and below 5'6.

idk if OP is a manlet.

Just play it safe and don't do it, there's a lot of downside for very little upside. The moment you make a foid "uncomfortable" she's going to run to the simps in HR.

hope she dies a horrible death (in minecraft, by a zombie pigman)
She’s a single mom now lol not that I ever doubted that. And works in fast food. I would say allah has gotten vengeance on her.

She’s a single mom now lol not that I ever doubted that. And works in fast food. I would say allah has gotten vengeance on her.
Still higher smv than this entire forum.
was she look8ng good at least. I imagine her to be a typical ukslut.

Kill her entire family, her pets, burn down her house, sell her lawnmower, send her a postcard from Iran, shit in her mail box (before burning the house down).

Still higher smv than this entire forum.
was she look8ng good at least. I imagine her to be a typical ukslut.

not really good looking. Short chubby with brown hair 5/10 at best. Not smart. Can get infinite sex but that applies to all women.

not really good looking. Short chubby with brown hair 5/10 at best. Not smart. Can get infinite sex but that applies to all women.
:s would like to see her picture but probably would fuck her.

I don't know man. I'm not even social and I can't even count how many times people express disbelief to me that people could be sexless for any stretch of time for reasons not their fault.

But people talk to him, and you, about sex. Where are you meeting people who bring up the topic of sex with you?

Lifefuel:feelsautistic: