Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A young couple was making out in front of me

Matthew15651

Matthew15651

Banned
-
As every night, I sat on the bench away from all the people with my dog to enjoy the serenity of the sunset when a couple walked next to the bridge and began making out. The guy pretended to push her off and she turned around to give him a friendly shove and lean in for a long kiss as she smiled looking into his eyes.

My heart immediately dropped. Tears filled my eyes as I was left in complete shock. Out of all the places they could make out, it was in front of me. It totally ruined my life and I rushed home to cry. I can't sleep because all I can think of is how he's fucking her as she wraps her arms around him and moans his name.

54742542 6320 4E40 98FF CEFB65FBD6C2

Dear Elliot Rodgers send these infidels to Hell for such public indecency. In the name st blackops2cel, Amen

Public affection should be illegal.

Go ER on the guy and dump his body off the bridge, then go down on his gf while she sobs :feelzez:

Make it as a new saint, brothER.

i can't tell if this is an ER quote or a fresh experience, or both

ragefuel, just reading it made me angry, I know what you went through.

I kno that feeling bro, breaks me all the time. Maybe in the next life we will be rewarded.

High quality post content to pfp ratio.

I can't stand other enjoying what I so much desire.