Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A woman's worth goes away once you've sexed her

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
A woman could make more money than you, be smarter than you, have more influence than you, date or marry someone more attractive than you, but if you've fucked her just once, then you legitimately won't care about any of it.
For all her positive qualities, the fact is you saw her naked and nutted on her. Defiled and conquered her.
How can you take a foid seriously after that?
Not that i really take foids seriously in the first place

Yep. The satisfaction that you has control of her briefly during intercourse would feel so good. You'd subconsciously know you dominated her in the past, and wouldn't be bothered by her anymore

foids never lose their value from getting fucked, those days are gone. only way foids lose value now is by age as they lose their looks.

foids never lose their value from getting fucked, those days are gone. only way foids lose value now is by age as they lose their looks.
So what, they find a betabux, raise gigachad sons and gigastacy daughters, i doubt they care about their looks at that point.
Yep. The satisfaction that you has control of her briefly during intercourse would feel so good. You'd subconsciously know you dominated her in the past, and wouldn't be bothered by her anymore
Men will keep thinking about a woman until theyve fucked her, and at that point she's just a piece of meat.
And women are the opposite. If they've been dominated by someone in the past, then they actually grow an obsession towards that man. They cant stop thinking about it.

Yeah but I'm not doing the fucking so should I just imagine the fucking happening or what

You are right however, sex is a humiliating act for foids.

Men will keep thinking about a woman until theyve fucked her, and at that point she's just a piece of meat.
And women are the opposite. If they've been dominated by someone in the past, then they actually grow an obsession towards that man. They cant stop thinking about it.
Agreed. When a man can't fuck a woman, he feel deprived and like he needs to do it. Once it's done, the mission was sucessful

Yeah but I'm not doing the fucking so should I just imagine the fucking happening or what
Nope. Because youre a dirty incel, you cant have any of it. You can never feel like you've conquered a woman, you will just keep obsessing about them.
Even though we "hate" women and are blackpilled or whatever, i will admit that i put women on a pedestal. Not that i treat them better than men, absolutely not -- but i view them as these clean, soft, pretty creatures. I've never seen one naked. I've never stuck my dick into one, I've never put my junk into their mouths. I've never seen for myself how a woman can be defiled. So Im stuck putting them on a pedestal.
You are right however, sex is a humiliating act for foids.
It's precisely because it's a humiliating act that women develop an obsession for men who have dominated them.
It's natural to want to feel in control, if a guy dominates a girl, the girl wants to at least feel like she has control over the guy, by marrying him or dating him.

you either got alot of women or none

foids have zero value
they just use their looks in order to hold on to and maintain their lavish lifestyles
if they fail in doing that they become IT users or cat ladies
miserable but they still have options jfl
not the options they want though of course

Nope. Because youre a dirty incel, you cant have any of it. You can never feel like you've conquered a woman, you will just keep obsessing about them.
Even though we "hate" women and are blackpilled or whatever, i will admit that i put women on a pedestal. Not that i treat them better than men, absolutely not -- but i view them as these clean, soft, pretty creatures. I've never seen one naked. I've never stuck my dick into one, I've never put my junk into their mouths. I've never seen for myself how a woman can be defiled. So Im stuck putting them on a pedestal.

It's precisely because it's a humiliating act that women develop an obsession for men who have dominated them.
It's natural to want to feel in control, if a guy dominates a girl, the girl wants to at least feel like she has control over the guy, by marrying him or dating him.

did this happen in your imagination or what

actually many people who have sex feel a greater attachment to their partner after it, and may want to stay together in the long-term

foids should just submit to me instead of chad

I have to agree that the magic does go away. The hype and wonder is gone and she might can throw you off during sex. Woman are best when dominating them is a literal fantasy. Some may can maintain sexiness but not nearly most.