Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A woman describes how it feels getting creampied

• Thread starter Progeny of Horus
  • Start date
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
"It’s the greatest feeling there is! It’s like my body knows that having cum pumped into me is what It was made for. When a guy starts to cum, my pussy will often start to spasm, repeatedly clenching and releasing, like she’s trying to siphon his cum out of him and pull it deeper into me. The feeling of the guy cumming inside me also almost always triggers an intense, full body orgasm in me that’s a little different than other orgasms. It’s like there are more endorphins released and those orgasms come with a feeling of bliss, like the world disappears and his cock is the only thing there is. On many occasions I’ve heard myself unconsciously pleading ‘Please, please, please!’, begging for cum like my life depended on it lol. After he had emptied his balls, and my orgasms have subsided, there is this blissful, satisfied feeling like all is right with the world. Then the feeling of extra wetness and warmth starts to rush through me and quickly I start to need more. The feeling of satisfaction is replaced with an intense craving for cock and more cum."

Why do people post things that causes depression?

this was written by a man

who reads this shit

who reads this shit
Depending on his size, the pulsing. I also usually feel the warmth spreading inside me slightly, and I can usually feel like there’s a significant amount more liquid inside of me. I personally really enjoy it. It feels extremely intimate to me. I love sharing that moment with my boys.I kinda feel it all. First, how hard he gets when he’s close, then the twitching and the actual cum. How much I feel depends on how hard he cums. Sometimes it feels like a water gun, but inside of course. It has the same ‘squirting’ feel to it. Then, it feels warm and wet. my man cumming usually makes me cum. I really get off on the fact that I’ve done a good job and my man has found my pussy enjoyable enough that he cums inside of me. It’s a surefire way to get me off.With my current BF, I can feel him cum most of the time. I feel a hardening, then a gentle throbbing sensation. I haven’t had that with everyone I’ve slept with, though. But with a few of them I can, especially if it’s a big load.But, in the ass, it feels more like a smooth warmth flowing in. I’m assuming that’s because the rectum has less nerves internally? Unless he’s really horny or hasn’t cum in a few days, and he shoots harder: Then I can feel it squirting inside my ass (which is super, super hot). Sooooo many guys have been asking me this so I feel good to take the opportunity to answer.Hope this helps and my answers make sense -Muah❤❤❤

Warm and deep...i still remember his cock getting harder inside me and stretching my tight teen pussy, him moaning while grabbing my boobs and fucking me rougher and rougher in order to empty all of his cum inside my pussy. Even thinking about it made me want to masturbate right now omg xx

Warm and deep...i still remember his cock getting harder inside me and stretching my tight teen pussy, him moaning while grabbing my boobs and fucking me rougher and rougher in order to empty all of his cum inside my pussy. Even thinking about it made me want to masturbate right now omg xx
gay

I Iove it. I Iove feeIing him cum in me, and I sometimes Iike it when he cums with just the tip in and then having it sIowIy come out of me. Don't know why I Iove it so much but I do. I aIso find that I can cum easier myseIf when I know he doesn't need to puII out and when he does cum in my I kinda have a mini orgasm sometimes because I guess the feeIing of his cock puIsating and the semen rushing in kinda makes my body react... I dunno, it's just good feeIing.

I aIso Iove having him come on me that's fun too. I Iike it in my mouth if it can't go on me or in me for the sake of cIeanIiness. He Iikes to cum on my face sometimes... I wiII compIy if it is before I shower in the morning or something... I don't Iike it so much in my hair.

not a single syllable

Why do people post things that causes depression?
No idea either. I avoid reddit and Instagram, then i come to an incel forum and then people post depressing things like these. Makes me want to rage quit this place too

No idea either. I avoid reddit and Instagram, then i come to an incel forum and then people post depressing things like these. Makes me want to rage quit this place too
Same, I rather post copefuel
I wish .IS could be more of a fourm to share experiances with women and trying to accend then posting suifuel

Same, I rather post copefuel
I wish .IS could be more of a fourm to share experiances with women and trying to accend then posting suifuel
At this point i know my chances of ascension are 0, so i don't think there's a point in trying to look for ways to ascend

At this point i know my chances of ascension are 0, so i don't think there's a point in trying to look for ways to ascend
What is your height and race?

literal cumdumpster :feelshaha:

Yes.

This is the giveaway:
like she’s trying to siphon his cum out of him and pull it deeper into me.

The writing suddenly changes from first person to third person.

Conclusion: OP is a faggot.

I regret reading every word kms

Conclusion: OP is a faggot.
If you were a faggot inquisitor you'd have misjudged and executed tons of innocent fine heterosexual men. You are so wrong about me it's unreal.

If you were a faggot inquisitor you'd have misjudged and executed tons of innocent fine heterosexual men. You are so wrong about me it's unreal.
Yeah, most likely. There's always a few false positives here and there. Nothing is perfect.

You won't believe the shit I'm suspected of IRL.