Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A woman beat up a man

Stores in US are crazy.

Thats not a man, youre not a man if you dont beat the fuck out of women.. especaily when they hit you, even if its just a "joke" because he lost a good opportuntiy adn excuse to beat up a woman

"Oh boy, what's this civil rights and great society thing I've been hearing about? Time to vote for LBJ! I'm sure nothing bad will come to bite America in the ass for years to come!"

Oldfags deserve everything that's happens to them

"Oh boy, what's this civil rights and great society thing I've been hearing about? Time to vote for LBJ! I'm sure nothing bad will come to bite America in the ass for years to come!"

Oldfags deserve everything that's happens to them

Was he the one who passed that act that basically led to white people being replaced?

I guess I see your point that they were warned.

A boomER vs. an obese sheboon? A double knockout would've been better.

"The day you raise your hand on a woman is the day you are no longer a man" - :soy:

Are we honestly shocked that a 350 pound woman won a fight against a 150 pound old senile man?

Youtube grifters should be castrated.

Thats not a man, youre not a man if you dont beat the fuck out of women.. especaily when they hit you, even if its just a "joke" because he lost a good opportuntiy adn excuse to beat up a woman

Black women are gross

Who let that gorilla out of the zoo

and old man who can barely walk lmao