Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A white chadlite/high tier normie at my work.......................................................................

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Is super friendly and tries to be funny and confident. He is white, tall and has a pretty boy face, but none of the girl react to him. I can literally tell on their faces, that they do not find him attractive. He even said to me that some girls asked him to go to a party, but when they asked for his age they turned him down.

Legit brutal.

He’s not Chadlite then.

doesn´t surprise me.

I can´t even get dates with average girls on my Tinder gigachad profile.

Women's standards will reach a point where no man is good enough. There will be 1 gigachad for 3 billion women. Gigapergamy.

i legit told this guy to try tinder and he was hesitant.

JFL if you’re a sub-10 man in 2018

well its an example, like guys who are extremely good looking.

even a lot of good looking instagram models fraud pics by squiting or height fraud, like nick batemen and don't even look that good in real life

i wonder if they just see the top elite level male models and assume they deserve that

even a lot of good looking instagram models fraud pics by squiting or height fraud, like nick batemen and don't even look that good in real life

i wonder if they just see the top elite level male models and assume they deserve that
thats what they think they deserve

if he's so attractive, it sounds like he made some kind of mistake while approaching them? now they can afford to keep him at arm's length since he has no social/group support and they have so many men to choose from anyway

>tries to be funny and confident

thanks for fucking EVERYTHING up tinder and online hypergamy...

You're probably overestimating his looks ngl

if you aren't a legit male model now days you'll never get raw attraction from a foid.

Does he act really cringy/nice/bluepilled? Ive seen christian chads sabotage themselves by being too beta

Prettyboys are shit, women want masculine guys

if it were possible, chad could be 12 and women would still fuck him while feeling ZERO guilt
This.
Not even exaggeration.
There has been multiple cases of teachers sleeping with chad 12 year olds.

Never thought there was females at the construction site you work in.
Btw shit thread title

maybe he got turned down to the party if 19 is lower than the drinking age? Drinking party?

Tell him to dat ethnic girls, they love below average white guys.

chadlites are 7/10

you have to be 8+ to get a gf in 2018

26DCB5D4 741F 4481 B073 BEF3BB1C85A3

Gigachad
Just being Chad isn't good enough anymore