Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory A war is raging on, this was a reply to the other thread that was shoahed

• Thread starter Deleted member 30912
  • Start date
Deleted member 30912

Deleted member 30912

Free Derick Chauvin
-
Speaking of algorithms; there's already a fuck load of company/DARPA bots shitting up rightwing-leaning spaces on the internet, and their whole purpose is to demoralize people. I believe that bots or some highly intelligent AI has it's grips on normalfag social media, everything in the current year is informational warfare. The demonic elites and DARPA fucks are rounding up these normalfags on social media, rounding them up against god, and they'll have no problem in taking power and casting us into the burning pits of scrutiny and wicked-ness- remeber, the victors write the history, when God won the war in heaven he casted the devil and his angels into the pits of hell. I realized that god has died and took the form of Jesus. One who does not have faith, but acknowledges Jesus, acknowledges the father; by he is the father of Jesus. China has took the place of the USSR in psyoping the United States- I forgot where we are on the commie destabilization list that Yuri Bezmenov talked about. I know for a fact that we are being controlled by something, but a war is happening-it's fucking informational, cyber. You think the Chinese rather cheaply push propaganda online with some shitty bots to subvert and destabilize an entire country to revolution, or waste millions on a bunch of military stuff? We are on the brink of civil war, starting with a revolution, and that's when Jesus comes down to finish the holy battle, to then take us as his children. We haven't lost- It's only the beginning. Stay safe brothers.

Last edited:
Spot on. I browse r/Conspiracy, and tons of these "politically moderate" bots come in and gaslight conservatives. They write in a very intelligent and nuanced way that appears real, but there's enough common overlap where I know it's artificial.

Believe it or not, China is just a front for Soviet Russia, they are the ones that introduced communism to the Chinese in the first place. Russia takes advantage of the fact that it's geographically isolated and not superficially involved in the Western world, instead relying on proxies to do their bidding. They're behind the ongoing war in Syria as well. Most "Jews" do not descend from the Isrealites, but are actually Khazars from Southern Russia and the Cacausus region of Eurasia.

Speaking of which, my thread was deleted. There's nowhere left on the internet to honestly discuss the racepill. It's sad to see this site, once a bastion of pure unadulterated blackpills, capitulate to the communist regime.

Spot on. I browse r/Conspiracy, and tons of these "politically moderate" bots come in and gaslight conservatives. They write in a very intelligent and nuanced way that appears real, but there's enough common overlap where I know it's artificial.

Believe it or not, China is just a front for Soviet Russia, they are the ones that introduced communism to the Chinese in the first place. Russia takes advantage of the fact that it's geographically isolated and not superficially involved in the Western world, instead relying on proxies to do their bidding. They're behind the ongoing war in Syria as well. Most "Jews" do not descend from the Isrealites, but are actually Khazars from Southern Russia and the Cacausus region of Eurasia.

Speaking of which, my thread was deleted. There's nowhere left on the internet to honestly discuss the racepill. It's sad to see this site, once a bastion of pure unadulterated blackpills, capitulate to the communist regime.
I was very surprised that your thread was deleted. Why did they delete it anyways? I've never used reddit before, but what I'm guessing that reddit is probably half bots. You know, i've spotted connections of profiles and users of twitter and other normalfag tranny social media where the commies were connected, intertwined with eachother posting the same fucking garbage, I've also traced where they posted on other sites. I wouldn't be surprised that some of them aren't real humans. I 100% believe the internet is comped. Truly wicked and ungrateful times we're living in. God may help us all.

I was very surprised that your thread was deleted. Why did they delete it anyways? I've never used reddit before, but what I'm guessing that reddit is probably half bots. You know, i've spotted connections of profiles and users of twitter and other normalfag tranny social media where the commies were connected, intertwined with eachother posting the same fucking garbage, I've also traced where they posted on other sites. I wouldn't be surprised that some of them aren't real humans. I 100% believe the internet is comped. Truly wicked and ungrateful times we're living in. God may help us all.
Because waycist!

Not reading all of this GrAY tripe

Alot of those bots are paid Israeli's running interference