Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A War inside my Head

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
There is a war going on inside my head, and I don't know what to do at this point. For most of my life, I've been cheated; cheated out of my childhood, adolescence, and now my adulthood. I've been neglected, abused, gaslit, and bullied, and the cycle would continue to this very day. At the same time, things aren't always so bleak. I have a few friends, a counselor who cares, and a few people who treat me as a human, but... perhaps this makes things worse, as it just leaves me further confused. And that makes it difficult to decide on the best course of action. I have to hold back, just to avoid hurting those who've never meant me no harm. I try my best to please people and make them happy, even when most people are ungrateful, proving themselves to be unworthy of my time and energy.

I was told this shit would end after high school, that if I go to college or go to work, things would be different, and I won't have to deal with what I had to face in the past, but it's as I anticipated and feared, but worse. I'm still treated like I'm invisible, I'm still treated like a lesser person, and I don't even know why. The problem however is that I could be wrong. I don't reach out to people; I just wait for them to come to me. So, perhaps there is a misunderstanding on my part. But either way, I'm feeling increasingly resentful, like I just want them all to just fucking die. But what about the others? I don't want to hurt or turn my back on someone when they've done me no wrong, or weren't truly hostile with me to begin with. But I feel it slipping. I'm about to become a monster. I won't kill, as there is no point in doing that, however, my humanity and everything that makes me who I am will die, and all that would remain is hatred. I guess I'm down to a few options, if happiness isn't an option.
1) Live only on self-interest alone, even go as far as to throw others under the bus in my ruthless pursuit of my goals.
2) Die, to avoid harming anyone.
3) Die, but not before making everyone suffer like I have.
I don't want to do the third option, I'd rather just be able to die in peace with a smile on my face, but I suppose I don't really get to have a say in this. I'm only 24 years old, turning 25 in August, and contrary to what most people believe, living for decades is a pretty long time... hell... living up to 30 is a long time. A long time in which I have to fight my darkest inner-demon, to not be consumed by my wrath, my sadness, my pain, whatever unpleasant feeling that would lead to destruction, as once I go there, there might be no going back. I can see why some people go insane and take extreme measures into their own hands, as they're alone, with little to no social support system. It makes life unbearable. "A child who is not embraced by the tribe will burn down whole village just to feel its warmth."

To all the people who've rejected me and’ve taken me for granted, I want you to know something. Should I ever decide to snap and give into my super-ego/demon, should I ever become indifferent to your woes, or if I ever come up with and execute a plan to fuck you all over in the worst way imaginable, I want you to know that this could've all been avoided had you just gave me the time of day and treated me as someone more than a disposable commodity. You've brought this on yourself.

Who else high AF rn?

I was told this shit would end after high school, that if I go to college or go to work, things would be different, and I won't have to deal with what I had to face in the past, but it's as I anticipated and feared, but worse. I'm still treated like I'm invisible, I'm still treated like a lesser person, and I don't even know why.

I’ve read that some time ago to be honest. Though even before then, I was always thinking about that. The way he put it or articulated it is better than how I ever could.

I pretty much decided to write all that in mg memo during my workshift as I’m going mental.

You were coping for most of the post but atleast were honest in last paragraph. But ERadicating your enemies is a cucked because you will ultimately not feel satisfied thats because all of the rampagecels killed themselves. Best thing you can do is get into high positions of power and ruin their lifes behind the curtains so they die suffering as much as possible. But that requires dedication and high IQ so second best option pyrocelling by burning their house/car/stuff down:feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I really hope you find happiness brocel.

You were coping for most of the post but atleast were honest in last paragraph. But ERadicating your enemies is a cucked because you will ultimately not feel satisfied thats because all of the rampagecels killed themselves. Best thing you can do is get into high positions of power and ruin their lifes behind the curtains so they die suffering as much as possible. But that requires dedication and high IQ so second best option pyrocelling by burning their house/car/stuff down:feelsdevil::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Yeah, I know that it’s stupid and won’t make an impact. If I can find a way to shut everything down with technology, that might be something.

I never knew peace in this world because my inner monologue never shuts up. My mind just races everyday I wish I could just flatline my imagination and just live a normal life in peace. Most of my pain in this world has been psychological and with the social isolation I deal with everyday, I am in a perpetual state of suffering. All of this could be cured if we had women who loved us in our lives. I curse babylon with my words for leaving men like you and me behind even though we are the true victims of this society.

there's a war in my head and i'm your enemy :society:

:cryfeels::cryfeels: i hope you find some peace :feelsaww:

I never knew peace in this world because my inner monologue never shuts up. My mind just races everyday I wish I could just flatline my imagination and just live a normal life in peace. Most of my pain in this world has been psychological and with the social isolation I deal with everyday, I am in a perpetual state of suffering. All of this could be cured if we had women who loved us in our lives. I curse babylon with my words for leaving men like you and me behind even though we are the true victims of this society.
Agreed. A beacon of light would make a difference for all of us. It’s not in the cards for us, but I hope one day, we could make a difference.

:yes::yes::yes:I'm always contemplating, reflecting and worrying. My frontal lobe just does not take breaks. Drugs mitigate it to the point where I can retain my sanity but I wish I could just turn off my brain like so many ppl seem to be able to do. Considering alcoholism in the hopes of shrinking my frontal lobe over time

:yes::yes::yes:I'm always contemplating, reflecting and worrying. My frontal lobe just does not take breaks. Drugs mitigate it to the point where I can retain my sanity but I wish I could just turn off my brain like so many ppl seem to be able to do. Considering alcoholism in the hopes of shrinking my frontal lobe over time
It’s perhaps up to you. I could never consider alcohol, since I don’t want to be like my mother. And I kinda wish to keep myself out of trouble.

being alive is not exactly the same as living :cryfeels:

It’s perhaps up to you. I could never consider alcohol, since I don’t want to be like my mother. And I kinda wish to keep myself out of trouble.
I'm lucky that alcohol sedates me p well so I'm not moving around while drunk

I'm lucky that alcohol sedates me p well so I'm not moving around while drunk
If I may, I’d like to recommend a strong alcohol that doesn’t give you hangovers: 2m2b…

Be careful though, it can easily kill you at such a low dosage. Also… it’ll taste like mint mixed with camphor…:feelsokman:

If I may, I’d like to recommend a strong alcohol that doesn’t give you hangovers: 2m2b…

Be careful though, it can easily kill you at such a low dosage. Also… it’ll taste like mint mixed with camphor…:feelsokman:
lol maybe I'll just huff glue or some shit

I am at rock bottom. No prospects at all. Every day the same. No hope.