Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A war against women is impossible

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
Most Men are too empathetic compassionate cucked and raised to protect women

A war against women's rights will be impossible since men will reject any movement to strip women of rights
Because they care about there mother and daughters niece cousins and step daughter or even some student foid at school

Because of there attachments 80 percent of men won't support it

However women are more than willing to inflict strip us power and destroy me take over money
They will justify there sons becoming poor jobless and friendless and suicidal for the cause of women's empowerment

This is horrific we have given the control of society to monster

fact
A war against women's rights will be impossible since men will reject any movement to strip women of rights
Because they care about there mother and daughters niece cousins and step daughter or even some student foid at school
:yes:

That's why we should give them what they want, and then watch them fail miserably.

That's why we should give them what they want, and then watch them fail miserably.
I somewhat agree. I see where u are coming from. But I think there needs to be a revolution against women. Where men take back what women have taken from us.

Not possible at the moment while the Feminists and Woke control the education system and Governments

Ehh, the only way for a gender war to happen would be for foids to raise their expectations so high and rapidly to the point even tyrone is not enough and wouldnt be slaying 24/7 anymore and tyrone would become a HTN now while chad turns into incel tier but thats very unlikely and the chances are 0.01/100,000,000

Ehh, the only way for a gender war to happen would be for foids to raise their expectations so high and rapidly to the point even tyrone is not enough and wouldnt be slaying 24/7 anymore and tyrone would become a HTN now while chad turns into incel tier but thats very unlikely and the chances are 0.01/100,000,000
True.

I could solo every single foid

However women are more than willing to inflict strip us power and destroy me take over money
They will justify there sons becoming poor jobless and friendless and suicidal for the cause of women's empowerment

Foids got brainwashed by Jews with feminism

death to simps and whiteknights

"Don't fire until you see the whites of they're panties"

True. Even conservative, islamic countries slowly get more inclusive to foids

The tables have turned and women are now the men like they wanted.

True but women being such parasites means it's only sustainable in a highly developed nation since women reject men not just romantically who aren't Chad but in job applications from social interactions and from society as a whole it means there won't be enough providers to sustain their parasitism.