Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A very short story: "Manchild".

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
All grammatical errors in this story are unintentional. As well as author's imagination about life in the medium-sized American town.

It was a bright morning. James opened his eyes. The sunlight shone through the window. James felt a little uneasy. "Mary", he thought. "Today is her birthday." Mary, his neighbour and childhood friend, turned 19 today. James had mixed feelings about her. On the other hand he remember her as a childhood sweetheart, on the other they rarely interacted since they both hitted puberty. James always was a typical homeboy with a passion for online games and reading. His little home library consisted of more than 300 various books. Mainly books on psychology and philosophy. Mary was complete opposite. She became a pretty girl with a gorgeous dark hair and beautiful green eyes. So no wonder that members of the opposte sex started to hit on her badly. James didn't really knew about her private life but it must be intense.
"I need to congratulate her", - he thought. James took his laptop and started to search "Best Birthday Gift Ideas". He typed few words and suddenly shrieked: "OMG. These idiots. Complain again." By "these idiots" he meant so called Involuntary Celibates ( Incels ), - members of an online subculture who share misogynistic and extremist views. James often argued with incels online. He was especially disgusted with their critique of women. Father always told him to respect women and what real men never complain.
-"What these freaks who never leave their mom's basement know about woman's nature?". Although James was never that successful with girls during school time but since he started to attend college he has been on a several dates. Reading the incel comment on the female nature, James became enraged. "Loser. Crying like a manbaby. Emotional like a woman. Go fuck yourself". He wanted to write something humilating in response to an incel comment but remembered Jordan's Peterson video 'The Tragic Story of the Man-Child' and typed: "Grow up. MANCHILD. You're a pathetic exuse for a man".
"I don't have a time for these losers" he murmed.
Put on Dr. Peterson's tea shirt "Be a Lobster and ascend a Dominance Hierarchy" and leave the house. Walking past the home where Mary lived with her parents, James ran into white Nissan Altima. Through the window cracked open James saw two men of thuggery appearance fucking a young woman. "Mary. It's her", James couldn't believe. People in the car also noticed him. - "Hey, what is that?" - shouted dangerously looking guy, pulling up his zipper. - "Get out of here". James wanted to say something but words stuck in his throat. Mary took her handbag and who knows why started restlessly picking it while still half-naked.
Second guy, who apparently looked like a gang member, pooped out of a car and punched James. "I, I just wanted...", muttered James. First guy took out a baseball bat and hitted to the James head....

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was a rainy day. Funeral ceremony was humble. Only relatives and a few close friends. Mary as a neighbour was also present. As the people carrying the coffin with the James body passed by, she whispered to herself : "It was his fault. What he was doing near my house at that time? I never liked that manchild..."

over since the beginning

IMG 20210505 175740

BRUTALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:cryfeels:

i cry evrytiem

Its just an experimental writing.

White knighting never pays off.