Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A very brutal blackpill experience for my face.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Back before I was properly BlackPilled, I was ez bait to get hurt by toilets and was held as a mockery when I was in school.
I was still bluepilled and thought muh personality muh coolness is what determine getting toilets. toilet worshipping was a necessity I thought..
yet this would be one of the many responses I would get...

I grieve at my past experiences wishing I knew about the BlackPill to have saved myself pain like in this one time above.
so much embarrassment and effort I lost to thinking that worshipping toilets would let me get them :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
im thankful I found this place to tell me reality.
I hope other inkwells find this instead of having to suffer for no reason.

Back before I was properly BlackPilled, I was ez bait to get hurt by toilets and was held as a mockery when I was in school.
I was still bluepilled and thought muh personality muh coolness is what determine getting toilets. toilet worshipping was a necessity I thought..
View attachment 1019393

I grieve at my past experiences wishing I knew about the BlackPill to have saved myself pain like in this one time above.
so much embarrassment and effort I lost to thinking that worshipping toilets would let me get them :cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
this looks like something that would have happened to me in high school.

@SlayerSlayer Missing out on teenage carnalities is like taking a .45 round to the chest and punching it.

What the fuck does this shit mean translate to English

holy shit that "no leave me alone" i felt that in my soul

i dont talk to women so i dont know what rejection feels like but

damn nigga, that must've hurt

"no leave me alone"
Spain but without the "S" bro :feelscry:

Im grateful I found this place too to show me the harsh reality of things

How did you get her to add you on social media? Is anyone on this forum even incel anymore?

How did you get her to add you on social media? Is anyone on this forum even incel anymore?
:feelsugh: Chico, this is instagram. you can message anyone who has their account not private i think
in fact I think she even blocked me because I can't even access her profile anymore :feelsrope:

:feelsugh: Chico, this is instagram. you can message anyone who has their account not private i think
in fact I think she even blocked me because I can't even access her profile anymore :feelsrope:
The fact that she didn't block you the moment you texted her already makes your incel status questionable.

Last edited:
The fact that she didn't block the moment you texted her already makes your incel status questionable.
true, mango.
immediately after she sent that she came over and sucked my bbc :blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 1019393

had a similar experience but she just didnt reply and blocked me