Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A vast majority of normies are just incels without knowing it.

Cobscell

Cobscell

Recruit
★★★
Most of them are average and are nothing different.
All but cheap clones of one another.
Either way it is over for normies too, they only notice its over once they had became 40 or something.
Same for foids, once they have to resort to getting a betabuxx husband they cannot cope with reality.

Either way, normies will drown with the rest of the people who matter little.
A few do not but that is a few.

Most of them are average and are nothing different.
All but cheap clones of one another.
Either way it is over for normies too, they only notice its over once they had became 40 or something.
Same for foids, once they have to resort to getting a betabuxx husband they cannot cope with reality.

Either way, normies will drown with the rest of the people who matter little.
A few do not but that is a few.
normies easily get gfs this sounds like giga coping.

Get? What does it matter if you can't keep? Those pathetic normies have to jester maxx and money maxx before they can even get one.
Age will destroy everyone rightfully.

Yeah. Normies life mogs us to hell and back. Everyone are incels is a gigacope imo.
They are, they are the easiest the control for ones own gain.

as long as you're nt and not complete subhuman its not over for you

Get? What does it matter if you can't keep? Those pathetic normies have to jester maxx and money maxx before they can even get one.
Age will destroy everyone rightfully.
Eventually everything goes to shit, but they had their fun while it lasted. We went through this life without experiencing anything.

Eventually everything goes to shit, but they had their fun while it lasted. We went through this life without experiencing anything.
Why do people put such temporary actions so high up? It matters little.
I cannot imagine being in bed with some foid just for "fun" I find that disgusting.
I hate whores and gentiles deeply.

They're just oofy doofies. Their gfs settle for them because they can't get chad. This is why the divorce rate is so high and is usually initiated by foids. They get bored of oofy doofy after a few years.

They're just oofy doofies. Their gfs settle for them because they can't get chad. This is why the divorce rate is so high and is usually initiated by foids. They get bored of oofy doofy after a few years.
That is what I said.
They are doomed.

Yeah. Normies life mogs us to hell and back. Everyone are incels is a gigacope imo.
most people here are on unhealthy amounts of copium. I remember that there were people that said 90% of man are incel jfl

Why do people put such temporary actions so high up? It matters little.
I cannot imagine being in bed with some foid just for "fun" I find that disgusting.
I hate whores and gentiles deeply.
Only thing that matters is right now, our lives are slipping away and we got nothing. They are experiencing everything.

I rejected this "normie" concept and created the binary theory where you are either an incel (can't have romantic relationship with a foid) or chad (can). It saves you from a bunch of autism like "WHO IS LE NORMIE AND WHO IS CHADLITE" etc.

I rejected this "normie" concept and created the binary theory where you are either an incel (can't have romantic relationship with a foid) or chad (can). It saves you from a bunch of autism like "WHO IS LE NORMIE AND WHO IS CHADLITE" etc.
Genetics determine that.

The average normie gets his first kiss at 12- 14, loses their virginity from 14 - 16. Gets their first job at 16 and their drivers permit. And by 18 have a lot of job experience and are off to college.

The average normie gets his first kiss at 12- 14, loses their virginity from 14 - 16. Gets their first job at 16 and their drivers permit. And by 18 have a lot of job experience and are off to college.
You value worthless manmade concepts.
In the future the age for such achievements could change and it would do nothing.

What exactly?
Many have decent jobs, many finish college, travel to places, they dated as teens, they dated as adults, they build life together, have kids, experience joy of watching kids grow, they go to sleep knowing that they achieved something and have a reason why to wake up tomorrow. I got nothing.

Keep thinking that. I promise you that even the ugliest of the mob has sex despite the conjectures of your dogma. I've seen some pretty ugly fucks walking with girls in public. The only differences between you and them rests in neuropathology, perspective, and experience. Ugly people who have been socially accepted throughout their life will still succeed; but once the crowd turns on you, your fate is sealed.

Many have decent jobs, many finish college, travel to places, they dated as teens, they dated as adults, they build life together, have kids, experience joy of watching kids grow, they go to sleep knowing that they achieved something and have a reason why to wake up tomorrow. I got nothing.
Such nonsense.
It is a pity you delude your goals with such beast like ideals.

Yeah I think people here are overestimating how attractive the average normie really is.

Happy League Of Legends GIF by G2 Esports

Nahh don’t compare those faggots with us wtf

Nahh don’t compare those faggots with us wtf
You are no different from them.
If you were born in their spot, you would be the very same.
I know very well if you are given chances at life, you would take them just like they would.
Mankinds nature lingers in all.

One thing I agree for
but this could happen in a different life but not this shity life im in right now
Life is random. Who knows, you might get lucky.

In this life we start our life with a shity one

If we were lucky enough we could be at least a fucking normies but lol its too late

Normies are mostly ugly.
I agree, I live in Denmark where the local average male phenotype is globally considered to be the most attractive. You STILL NEED to be above average as a male here to not be invisible to women. Imagine how bad it is in other countries.

I agree, I live in Denmark where the local average male phenotype is globally considered to be the most attractive. You STILL NEED to be above average as a male here to not be invisible to women. Imagine how bad it is in other countries.