Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A true story that happened to me.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
After reading @Lonely's post over here:

I relieved one of my past traumas,
I don't remember how many years ago it was, but I basically met this chick online.
We talked for a while and she wanted me to stay over at her place for the weekend.
I was really excited for it and the day I was supposed to come to her I actually called her on the phone and
made sure, I told her when the bus is coming and when I will get to her by train, she assured me that this thing was happening.
It took me about 5 hours to get to her city, just to see that she blocked me and ghosted me the second I reached her city.
I stayed there for a few more hours before taking the train back home in hopes that maybe her battery died or something..
I was so depressed back then I actually cried real tears, it was basically one big prank on me.
Shame on me I guess? :\
Femoids are fucking cruel.

Yet cucks will get mad at you for chadfishing whores who get thousands of messages anyways. Meanwhile this is what they do to someone who gets 0.

Fakecel. Mogs me talking to women.

Crazy shit you did get through.. glad, that i am not even trying

if only u were blackpilled nig

Never go Out of your way to Go To a foid . Let her come over to you , or make Sure she will get you to her place with you . But even that can backfire ( she could deny you at her place )
After reading @Lonely's post over here:

I relieved one of my past traumas,
I don't remember how many years ago it was, but I basically met this chick online.
We talked for a while and she wanted me to stay over at her place for the weekend.
I was really excited for it and the day I was supposed to come to her I actually called her on the phone and
made sure, I told her when the bus is coming and when I will get to her by train, she assured me that this thing was happening.
It took me about 5 hours to get to her city, just to see that she blocked me and ghosted me the second I reached her city.
I stayed there for a few more hours before taking the train back home in hopes that maybe her battery died or something..
I was so depressed back then I actually cried real tears, it was basically one big prank on me.
Shame on me I guess? :\
Femoids are fucking cruel.

Screenshot 75
commented

Some comments here are very psychopathic, like women are. Nobody deserves this done to them, this is brutal.

And then foids have the audacity to complain about dating. Fuck them all.

Some comments here are very psychopathic, like women are. Nobody deserves this done to them, this is brutal.

And then foids have the audacity to complain about dating. Fuck them all.
Volcel if you wouldn't