Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Stacy Asked Me Out

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
I was messaged by A Stacy, and she asked me out to the Cinema to watch a movie together. We had interacted a few times in class before, so it wasn't out of the blue.

I was pretty happy and I said yes, and I started asking about what we were gonna do, kinda like a excited puppy. You know how it is, a foid shows you an ounce of attention and you get kinda desperate because that's all you get.

She answered a few questions, then suddenly went cold turkey and left me on read, I was pretty confused.

Turns out it was one of her friends messaging me from her account (maybe they were hanging out together and got excited and dared each other to do this), and that it was a prank. They basically asked me out as a joke to make fun of me.

Then they took screenshots of the chat and sent it to everyone, and everyone was making fun of me and mocking me, and calling me a desperate loser.

Tbh it's like, im at my breaking point. This is genuinely rage inducing. ERfuel, you could call it. Im just an ugly, subhuman piece of trash used as a plaything by normies and foids for cheap laughs.

Bro fuck those cunts, they always play those games to make gun of us

I recently matched with the CIA on tinder

title is kinda clickbait. shes not stacy but shes a bit attractive. also pretty popular. fuck her though and i hope she suffers.

Order drugs to her home and snitch on her (in video game)

It's always very convenient that you always have some inane story to tell us, every day. Comes off the wrong way. :feelsjuice:
u can check my previous posts they all have proof. juust didnt put screenshots in this cause i cant be asked,

Or smear poop on her driveway :dab:

I was messaged by A Stacy, and she asked me out to the Cinema to watch a movie together. We had interacted a few times in class before, so it wasn't out of the blue.

I was pretty happy and I said yes, and I started asking about what we were gonna do, kinda like a excited puppy. You know how it is, a foid shows you an ounce of attention and you get kinda desperate because that's all you get.

She answered a few questions, then suddenly went cold turkey and left me on read, I was pretty confused.

Turns out it was one of her friends messaging me from her account (maybe they were hanging out together and got excited and dared each other to do this), and that it was a prank. They basically asked me out as a joke to make fun of me.

Then they took screenshots of the chat and sent it to everyone, and everyone was making fun of me and mocking me, and calling me a desperate loser.

Tbh it's like, im at my breaking point. This is genuinely rage inducing. ERfuel, you could call it. Im just an ugly, subhuman piece of trash used as a plaything by normies and foids for cheap laughs.
If you go er fuck her corpse two extra time for me, fucking hell. These foid whores are getting on my nerves.

Brutal, I am sorry this happened to you

truecelstories.is

screenshots for reference :panties:

Always phone call to confirm before hand.
Actually nvm.. I had an even worse experiment I'll make a thread about it..

So over. Reminds me of when I asked out a girl through text and they screenshotted and the whole school knew. I wanted to die honestly

at least read the post u schizo
You're really a fakecel. If you'd be a real incel no Stacy would be anywhere around you. They are losing shit if unattractive guys are any were around you.

Dude. Polish your seduction skills get laid and leave. Just leave.

If your ugly then its for attention or to lead you on, Ive been there before where they keep saying they want you but they dont actually do anything to meet up so your there wondering am i gonna fuck tonight or not, But by the standards of my face shes probably just joking around and showing my face to her friends and pretending to want me

You use social media?

I would change the title of this post to avoid confusion but thats brutal af dude.

target acquired, time to ER

Normies are bastards

Few things are worse than this

I'd show up at stacies house and then [REDACTED]

isnt that illegal? If not it should be.

Foids are psychopathic.

I recently matched with the CIA on tinder
3D5C6EEB 2EA4 4C1D 8E60 43685739911D