Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A true blackpiller must be a racist

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Just think about it, we address that the white race is more superior than others, some thing that normcucks and IT trolls refuse to do. IT will lie to Asians and Indians, and I fell for their lies once. I will be loyal to the blakcpill community now

admitting women are racist towards curries, and ethnics isnt racist lol

Admitting white's superiority to ethnics is not racism, but a simple acceptance of truth. And btw, i personally don't dislike any race (except joos), however, i'm well-aware of the hierarchy and my own place in it too.

Last edited:
Admitting white's superiority to ethnics is not racism, but a simple acceptance of truth. And btw, i personally don't dislike any race (except joos), however, i'm well-aware of the hierarchy and my own place in it too.
Can you name me one thing inherently superior about the white race?? Something that doesn't have legitimate alternate explanations

No, you can admit differences between the races :blackpill:without being a racist:soy:

True but then the pill shouldn't be called blackpill, I don't want to swallow nigger pill

Can you name me one thing inherently superior about the white race?? Something that doesn't have legitimate alternate explanations
whites have higher IQs and more nobel lauterates due to the fact that whites have higher verbal IQs then asians. thats it

Just be a @Eugenicist being racist is being bluepilled from the past generations that raped colored people and I’m not gay so I can’t have that mindset

Asians and Indians, and I fell for their lies once. I will be loyal to the blakcpill community now

When Europeans devised "Culture Fair" intelligence tests to validly gauge ethnic IQ, East Asians still scored much higher than they did.

VIQ

The civilization would've not exist today, if it weren't for european people. That's what makes them truly special

There's not a person on this earth who isn't a racist. Everyone, I mean everyone, judges others for their looks. Race is a big part of your looks.

Claiming that "I'm not a racist" is the biggest cope. Yes you fucking are.

Claiming that "I'm not a racist" is the biggest cope. Yes you fucking are.

I'd like to recite my "tribalism" / "Racism" distinction (Racism as a form of extreme tribalism), but YA is now gone and I lost my precious arguments over time.

Depends on where most of the research is happening which depends on who has the most resources. Also the historical context of what a nobel lauterate is puts tremendous advantage in favor of white places.

Depends on education infrastructure, nutrition etc.
Well if us Indians had better diets etc we would have higher IQs around the 90 - 100 range, and would have a lot of nobel lauterates due to sheer population size tbh but idrc either way

This

Common stormfrontcel arguments debunked:

1. Black foids straighten their hair to look more white

The hair straightening black women engage in is mostly for time-saving. Their hair is a mess and takes hours to take care of.

2. Ethnics change their names to fit in.

As for the Western names, some cultures especially the Chinese and many African sub-groups have unpronounceable names. They probably got sick of the name butchering.

A blackpiller accepts the fact that there are differences between races just like there are differences between male and female.
This has nothing to do with racism, it's just accepting facts and nature.

Depends what you mean by racism. There is nothing wrong with admitting that whites are culturally superior to other races, even though the soy would disagree and call me racist :soy:. However, judging individuals based solely on race is a cope. I really doubt that some low iq white autist is somehow intellectually superior to a pajeet with a PhD in theoretical physics.

I'm not racist against race or skin color, I'm maybe racist towards ethnic communities like gypsies who go around doing the fuck they want or mexican narcos.

for me if a person can behave properly and has interesting conversation I can see the individual inside and be friend with that person.