Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A train is going straight towards either stacy or 5 normies, you can choose who to save with following payoffs, which would you choose?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9192
  • Start date
Deleted member 9192

Deleted member 9192

Master of sexual transmutation
-
Stacy choice:

20% chance she falls in love with you and you get a loving relationship till the end of times
50% she will be your friend for a while but it will dissolve into an emotional tampon friendzone and she will ignore you after 1 year latest
20% nothing happens
10% she will sue you for sexual harassment because you dtared at her rack

5 normies:

You will get an excellent reputation at your location but youll still be a subhuman. Even the statusmaxx wont be enough to get you a relationship. Youll get a few friends but youll be low tier in them, butt of the joke most of the time and stuff. They will also talk about having SOs a lot and rubbing it in your face.
On average randoms you meet on the street will be a lot nicer to you however.

Which one would you pick? Also inb4 "the train should get them all" -> not an option!

5 normies, adds more to my KDA and I would refuse the friendship with her

I'd save Stacy, normies are the reason for femoid entitlement and I hate them the most.

Put this faggotry shit in offtopic man...wtf does it contribute to actual inceldom discussion

I'll turn around and act like I saw nothing.

No one, I make the train move fastER

MultiTrackDrifting

Saving lives is cucked. JFL if you willingly share air with normies.

The Stacy option has a 60% chance of going bad. If I was good with random chance I wouldn't be incel.

The normie option is terrible. Those people are not your friends.

The thread literally punishes you for being a hero.

Stacy choice:

20% chance she falls in love with you and you get a loving relationship till the end of times
50% she will be your friend for a while but it will dissolve into an emotional tampon friendzone and she will ignore you after 1 year latest
20% nothing happens
10% she will sue you for sexual harassment because you dtared at her rack

5 normies:

You will get an excellent reputation at your location but youll still be a subhuman. Even the statusmaxx wont be enough to get you a relationship. Youll get a few friends but youll be low tier in them, butt of the joke most of the time and stuff. They will also talk about having SOs a lot and rubbing it in your face.
On average randoms you meet on the street will be a lot nicer to you however.

Which one would you pick? Also inb4 "the train should get them all" -> not an option!
None, chaos theory will not get me, not this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back