Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A thread dedicated to "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIIIT!" memes plus some more Africa jokes

GUfS4kSWcAA5hvh

Based thread. Nigger worshippers on suicide watch. Claim that niggers are superior and yet in thousands of years they werent able to build one meaningful civilisation, not a single one. All great empires were either European, Asian or North American
To be fair, Persians & Turks had some good empires, though Turks had a lot of Greek influence on them & a lot of the population were basically Anatolian Greeks who just became Muslim & changed their names. And for Persia, it's due to Scythian influence(Scythians were very close to Hungarians & some Slavs)

The only African "civilizations" were ones which had a mixed populace with West Eurasian(MENA) & also tons of influence from Islam on it.

North America only had an "empire" when the US was established, the only real civilizations in the Americas were in Central America such as the Incans, Mayans, and Aztecs, Northern Natives were more primitive & tribal.

It's not overt, but this forum does have some users who lowkey Nigger worship.

I included Middle Eastern empires under Asian
I see

What's interesting, is that the article I cited basically sums up the story of that group along these lines:
-Whites migrate somewhere
-Establish a mogger empire & rule over non-Whites
-Cultural influence extends greatly
-Empire becomes diluted racially; White population declines.
-Empire stagnates & collapses

:waitwhat:

This is one of the best threads I've ever seen here. Total laughfuel and lifefuel :feelsokman: :feelskek: :lul::feelsLightsaber::bigbrain::dab::feelsautistic: