Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A thread dedicated to "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEIIIT!" memes plus some more Africa jokes

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★★
I really enjoy these "culture war" memes. They are hilarious in my opinion so i thought that we need a thread dedicated to those :feelshaha:

To all blackcels out there, don´t take any offence by this. YOU are the best and our bros. YOU fight in our cursed brotherhood agains these vile thots. We are one and the same.

Now enjoy some memes

Zhfimhxjylc31

GUE06GCXgAAUrw3

DWBOXJWUMAA0gKx

GUDpBZ5bMAA1h1d

629ce3ad42931

GUBUum XwAAZrc3

GUBWamcb0AAT1cj

GUE4IqvXMAA eCU

GUBrTUDXEAAMRrR

GUBV0JcWUAArX5O

C7rUBEtX0AA3xMj

GUGNYyNXUAMDGl1

GUBWep XQAANqAH

Raf750x1000075tfafafa ca443f4786u5

DWBP3wSUQAAZRCt

DWBOvLoVwAA88rF

GUBX DJXwAAyVKA

DRrHbNYWsAACd g

GUBUoxyXkAAiVds

Based thread. Nigger worshippers on suicide watch. Claim that niggers are superior and yet in thousands of years they werent able to build one meaningful civilisation, not a single one. All great empires were either European, Asian or North American

Based thread. Nigger worshippers on suicide watch. Claim that niggers are superior and yet in thousands of years they werent able to build one meaningful civilisation, not a single one. All great empires were either European, Asian or North American
"muh superior" but Africa still looks like shit :feelskek:

"muh superior" but Africa still looks like shit :feelskek:
Yeah. If Africa is so great and superior, then why do they want to live in white countries at all cost, risking their lives on sea ?