Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A teenager Chad commits suicide due to bullying

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
A teenage chad was recorded masturbating and the video spread like a virus causing people to tease and bully him to the point where he commits suicide.

This really makes you think, because before the video was put out, i can be almost certain that this kid probably bullied other people when he was younger if they were short or fat or whatever. But when he gets bullied he commits suicide.

Funny world isn't it? If you look outside the box, you might actually come to the conclusion that if you were bullied, you are strong minded, as from my experience, me being bullied has stuck with me my whole life so far and just though a bit of research, i can safely say that it will stay with me for my life.

The teen aged chad gets a taste of his own medicine and roped due to the intense bullying, at least he finally knew how the short, fat or whatever bullied kid felt when he was bullying them.

But we as humans can use these examples to slander and shame bullying and show how bad it really is, but the truth is that everything happens for a reason.

Teach a child nothing, they will bully the inferior kid.

Teach a child everything, they will still bully the inferior kid.

It is mother nature to bully the inferior, because if the kid does end up roping, that will be one less incel to worry about accidentally spreading his inferior genes somehow.

Then if they don't end up roping, their social skills will be so broken and their self worth and image will be so damaged that they is no getting away from that.

Bullying is nature, we bully the inferior to dominate and overcome, you can't fight mother nature, its biological.

Humans will never learn how bad the effect of bullying is on an individual, because they simply do not care, they care about themselves and no one else and that is the way it should be.

It is sad for me to say, especially being someone that was bullied, but it happens for a reason.

Here is the video:

Reminder of the story the Jew media reports for the 99.99999% of male suicides that are ugly males:

giphy.gif

Reminder of the story the Jew media reports for the 99.99999% of male suicides that are ugly males:

giphy.gif
because this is a 'tragedy'.

To which it is, because its a chad.

But it will not change our human nature as its a very rare example, chads just dont get bullied unless it is a rare occasion like this...

He wasn't a chad

Where's the link?

SmartSelectImage 2018 09 15 11 17 00

You really can't rate for shit, lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if you've deluded yourself into thinking you have a god tier face when you probably look like a mid tier normie. Kid is not a Chad, whatsoever. Stop coping.

Chads and femoids are the privileged class and on the rare occasions when one of them ropes, they get massive amounts of sympathy from their peers, as well as from the dumb normiecucks who engage in the pedestalizing of women and the worship of chad. I hope they don't think they're entitled to our sympathy. Aren't they the ones who are always saying that no one is entitled to anything?

View attachment 41997

You really can't rate for shit, lmao. I wouldn't be surprised if you've deluded yourself into thinking you have a god tier face when you probably look like a mid tier normie. Kid is not a Chad, whatsoever. Stop coping.
he is a kid with good eye area, he looks 14ish, facial features are cruically changing at that age all the way up until 18/19.
as for my face, i can only let other people vouch for me, their words not mine anymore.

Humans will never learn how bad the effect of bullying is on an individual, because they simply do not care, they care about themselves and no one else and that is the way it should be.
Well said

Good tbh. He finally knew what it was like to be treated as a subhuman joke and couldnt handle it.

Now in death he knows how shitty it is to be an incel

Good tbh. He finally knew what it was like to be treated as a subhuman joke and couldnt handle it.

Now in death he knows how shitty it is to be an incel
good - riddance...
Chad-lite at best, you are just coping.

not life fuel at all. i feel sorry for him. idc if its a chad, he's a teeneger and it just shows how shitty our society nowdays, first thing when something happens everyone open their camera film it and upload to make fun of someone and all of this to get some likes.
world war 3 pls use nukes.

Huh? I didnt call him a Chad or chadlite?

I said he knew what it was like to be an incel.
didnt mean that sentence at you, only the good riddance part.
Chad-lite at best, you are just coping. @lastchancel
not life fuel at all. i feel sorry for him. idc if its a chad, he's a teeneger and it just shows how shitty our society nowdays, first thing when something happens everyone open their camera film it and upload to make fun of someone and all of this to get some likes.
He wouldn't give a fuck about you if you killed yourself if you were bullied by him, he doesn't care about the incels he bullied in his earlier life, fuck him and good - riddance.

He doesn't give a fuck about you so don't give a fuck about him.

What a weak willed faggot. Couldn’t even handle one year worth of bullying. Some of us suffered 1 decade of it and still mentally strong enough to continue on.

even if he cared for you, don't give a fuck about him anyway, don't give a fuck about anyone except your bloodline, fake it till you make it with your family, until they fuck you over one day until then ride the roller-coaster until the ride has finished.
Anyone outside your family or bloodline you should not give two fucks about.

Cold?

no. They dont care about you, no matter what they say
What a weak willed faggot. Couldn’t even handle one year worth of bullying. Some of us suffered 1 decade of it and still mentally strong enough to continue on.
This.

Are we strong minded? eh, im 50/50 on that, but we sure are stronger minded than this one

I'll never understand why white people commit suicide so often considering they have life in easy mode. It's even worse when a white woman do it, they live in tutorial mode.

even if he cared for you, don't give a fuck about him anyway, don't give a fuck about anyone except your bloodline, fake it till you make it with your family, until they fuck you over one day until then ride the roller-coaster until the ride has finished.
Anyone outside your family or bloodline you should not give two fucks about.

Cold?

no. They dont care about you, no matter what they say

This.

Are we strong minded? eh, im 50/50 on that, but we sure are stronger minded than this one
i didnt say i wish i could save him or something lmao. all im saying its not life fuel, it just shows how garbage our society is.

Holy shit. I'm never gonna masturbate on school toilets again.

It became a lot more dangerous after I started working in the factory anyway

i didnt say i wish i could save him or something lmao. all im saying its not life fuel, it just shows how garbage our society is.
Yeah
I'll never understand why white people commit suicide so often considering they have life in easy mode. It's even worse when a white woman do it, they live in tutorial mode.
no, women do

Just goes to show that there's not really any moral difference between bullies and victims, just a difference in ability.

He looks like an incel
And if chad was filmed masturbating and video went viral, everyone would say shit like "man I saw you masturbating. And it was good"
And females would offer their help with it

Just goes to show that there's not really any moral difference between bullies and victims, just a difference in ability.
ability? what do you mean

ability? what do you mean
The point is that the victim is not morally superior to the bully because if the victim were bigger than their bully, they would probably be the bully.

not life fuel at all. i feel sorry for him. idc if its a chad, he's a teeneger and it just shows how shitty our society nowdays, first thing when something happens everyone open their camera film it and upload to make fun of someone .
someone with some sanity

I saw this in the news.. he looks like a manlet.

he was just a kid. he hadnt done anything wrong. RIP

he was just a kid. he hadnt done anything wrong. RIP
I hope he rots, he probably bullied kids when he was younger.
Again, good riddance

I KNEW it. Not Chad at all.

Good looking males NEVER suffer bullying. Yhats the TRUE blackpill.

some chads are such fucking glass cannons

the validation stops for one nano second and they go fucking mental

LOL @ masterbating @ school, just how high T do you have to be

And then after 1 day of being treated like us he kills himself JFL

High school is cancerous, and should be abolished.
In a hundred years from now, people will look back with disgust on how parents forced their children to be institutionalized by this failed global education system.

A teenage chad was recorded masturbating and the video spread like a virus causing people to tease and bully him to the point where he commits suicide.

This really makes you think, because before the video was put out, i can be almost certain that this kid probably bullied other people when he was younger if they were short or fat or whatever. But when he gets bullied he commits suicide.

Funny world isn't it? If you look outside the box, you might actually come to the conclusion that if you were bullied, you are strong minded, as from my experience, me being bullied has stuck with me my whole life so far and just though a bit of research, i can safely say that it will stay with me for my life.

The teen aged chad gets a taste of his own medicine and roped due to the intense bullying, at least he finally knew how the short, fat or whatever bullied kid felt when he was bullying them.

But we as humans can use these examples to slander and shame bullying and show how bad it really is, but the truth is that everything happens for a reason.

Teach a child nothing, they will bully the inferior kid.

Teach a child everything, they will still bully the inferior kid.

It is mother nature to bully the inferior, because if the kid does end up roping, that will be one less incel to worry about accidentally spreading his inferior genes somehow.

Then if they don't end up roping, their social skills will be so broken and their self worth and image will be so damaged that they is no getting away from that.

Bullying is nature, we bully the inferior to dominate and overcome, you can't fight mother nature, its biological.

It is sad for me to say, especially being someone that was bullied, but it happens for a reason.

Here is the video:

Hes not a chad. Above average yes but not chad for sure. Mild babyface.

He looks like an incel
And if chad was filmed masturbating and video went viral, everyone would say shit like "man I saw you masturbating. And it was good"
And females would offer their help with it

I KNEW it. Not Chad at all.

Good looking males NEVER suffer bullying. Yhats the TRUE blackpill.
Ill trust you on this one due to your firsthand experience of bliss.