Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A teenage group mocked me

• Thread starter ShadowSunshine88
  • Start date
ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

I wish you were here
★★★★
I was walking back to school and I walked past a group of girls about my age, and when they saw me one said “Is that your boyfriend??” and the other girl responded “ewww never” and they laughed afterwards

They thought they were slick but I heard everything. I didn’t do anything to them, I was looking at the ground like usual and I made no eye contact with them whatsoever. This is what I get for being born, this make me feel even more subhuman than I already felt

Schooltales.is

u shouIdve done something to them tbh

should've gone elliot + cho + alek on them

Should’ve raped the hottest one. Remind them that the words “no” or “stop” doesn’t mean shit to a big ass man with desires.

I was walking back to school and I walked past a group of girls about my age, and when they saw me one said “Is that your boyfriend??” and the other girl responded “ewww never” and they laughed afterwards

They thought they were slick but I heard everything. I didn’t do anything to them, I was looking at the ground like usual and I made no eye contact with them whatsoever. This is what I get for being born, this make me feel even more subhuman than I already felt
Yell back, Fuck you niggers!

Rape them all Griffith style