Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Height mogged by teenage foids

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
I was in the store and a bunch of teenage foids walked by me, they were like 6 feet tall or something. I’m noticing a trend where men seem to be getting shorter and women are getting taller. It must be the hormones they put in food in an attempt to reverse the gender roles and make foids rule over us. It could also just be that the store I go to has a fuckton of tallfags (men and women)

This happened to me too several times. Some zoomers are giga tall no matter which gender.

It is also that only tall and attractive men reproduce, also tallfags are rare in my country but when i do see them they are always with a foid, i want to kms :cryfeels:

everywhere i go i get height mog

It is also that only tall and attractive men reproduce, also tallfags are rare in my country but when i do see them they are always with a foid, i want to kms :cryfeels:
Holy fuck I never thought about it that way. Eventually foids will make 6’4 the bare minimum at the rate we’re going

I’m noticing a trend where men seem to be getting shorter and women are getting taller.
Bro exactly, I have been noticing this shit too, what the fuck is happening, this shit isn't natural. Foids are supposed to be 5'2 to 5'7, not fucking 5'9"+ girfaffewhores.
It must be the hormones they put in food in an attempt to reverse the gender roles and make foids rule over us.
This is actually an answer I got from someone when I presented this trend to them.

In conclusion I say TTFG (Total TallFoid Genocide)

Bro exactly, I have been noticing this shit too, what the fuck is happening, this shit isn't natural. Foids are supposed to be 5'2 to 5'7, not fucking 5'9"+ girfaffewhores.

This is actually an answer I got from someone when I presented this trend to them.

In conclusion I say TTFG (Total TallFoid Genocide)
IMG 8148
IMG 8149

Average woman vs average man in 10-20 years

I was in the store and a bunch of teenage foids walked by me, they were like 6 feet tall or something. I’m noticing a trend where men seem to be getting shorter and women are getting taller. It must be the hormones they put in food in an attempt to reverse the gender roles and make foids rule over us. It could also just be that the store I go to has a fuckton of tallfags (men and women)
Same shit happens with me when I go out

maybe theyre trannies.

I don't think I see many zoomer guys below 6ft where I live and foids are very close behind too, I feel like an eternal child.