Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A teen foid was disgusted by my presence when i walked pass her uptown

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
{Reposted this because i feel pretty embarrassed for all the typos i did.
At the time when i wrote that, i just got back home and i was tired and sweaty af}

uptown, i was sitting on this doorstep on this street that had a row of shops on it and scrolling on my phone.
when i got up, switched my phone off, put it in my pocket, and i turned right and saw 4 teen normies, 2 boys, 2 girls walking toward me.
they were walking in a square formation, 2 at the front, 2 at the back.
I walked through them and i heard the girl at the back say "what the fuck?" as i walked through them.

keep in mind here boyos, they were not walking close to each other, there was easily enough space between the front and back formation vertically for anybody to walk through, and not around them.
i didn't see a reason to walk around them when there was plenty of space to walk through.
I walked through them in a perfectly straight line, i didn't say anything to them, and that blonde bitch who was like, "what the fuck" was clearly offended and disgusted by my action.
how dare i have the audacity to walk through them and not around them.
Also, the other girl and the 2 boys didn't say anything, it was only that blonde slag who voiced her disgust of me.

btw, when i tell normies how women hate me, this is exactly what i mean.
and they'll be all like "hurr durr! but they dont know you, how do you know they hate you?"
its all in your head, you think that they hate you, your not ugly.".

Last edited:
people suck so fucking bad
they have left all common decency behind (assuming they ever had any to begin with)

people suck so fucking bad
they have left all common decency behind (assuming they ever had any to begin with)
these are the exact same cunts who likely fucking skip around bragging over how their so kind, caring, tolerant, peaceful and progressive.
yet, they fucking hate white straight males like me for no good goddamn reason and want us dead in a ditch.
shes likely been brainwashed by the elites, kikes and feminists to hate people who look like me.

this is the uk we're talking about, stupid spastic normies and mayowhores are deeply ashamed of our empire and our history, and feel the need to apologize and repent to dumbshit niggers, pakis and gandhis, when we shouldn't.
we don't owe them a fucking thing.
and they feel the need to hate white men like me for the actions of our distant white ancestors.

these are the exact same cunts who likely fucking skip around bragging over how their so kind, caring, tolerant, peaceful and progressive.
yet, they fucking hate white straight males like me for no good goddamn reason and want us dead in a ditch.
shes likely been brainwashed by the elites, kikes and feminists to hate people who look like me.
:yes:
this is the uk we're talking about
can't spell cUcK without UK
and they feel the need to hate white men like me for the actions of our distant white ancestors.
:yes:

can't spell cUcK without UK
dumbshit britbongs may as well have invented cUcKholdry tbh.
i don't even call myself british irl, i call myself european.
Britbongs are the inbred rednecks of europe.