Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over teen foid was disgusted up my presence in town an 1 hour ago

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
uptown, i was sitting on doorstep on this street that had a row of shops on it.
when i got up, switched my phone and put it in my pocket, i turn right and saw 4 teen normies, 2 boys, 2 girls walking toward me.
they were walking in a square formation, 2 at front, 2 at the back.
I walked through them and i heard the girl at the back say "what the fuck?" as i walked through them.

keep in mind here boyos, they were not walking close to eachother, there was easily enough space between the front and back formation vertically for anybody to walk through.
and i didn't see a reason to walk around them or through them.
I walked through them in a perfectly straight line, i didn't say anything to them, and that blonde bitch who was like, "what the fuck" was clearly offended and disgusted by my action.
how dare i have the audacity to through through them and not around them.

btw the way, when i tell normies my problems with women, how they hate me, this is what i mean.
and their all like "hurr durr! but they dont know you, how do you know they hate you."
its all in your head, you think that hate you.".

sounds like its time for round 2 autismo

jk

notice how the 2 guys didn't say shit. it's always women. those shrieking shrill bitches can't stop complaining about the smallest things

notice how the 2 guys didn't say shit. it's always women. those shrieking shrill bitches can't stop complaining about the smallest things
exactly, the 2 guys and the other girl didn't say anything, it was just that 1 girl.
also, 1 of the guys saw me coming and quickly got out the way for me too.

Gotta give her that two piece combo lol.

kick in the vag while she's down (in vidyaaa)
Apparently I'm not even a complete inkwell I'm either a ltn to mtl according to @Jason Voorhees @Cayden Zhang @Simba @mcmoohyun @Nagger I'm kinda OKish looking.

Not bragging.

Apparently I'm not even a complete inkwell I'm either a ltn to mtl according to @Jason Voorhees @Cayden Zhang @Simba @mcmoohyun @Nagger I'm kinda OKish looking.

Not bragging.
i saw ur face reveal (but it was blurred a bit)

Not bragging.
Just because foids are full of themselves doesn't make you a teuecel. Anyone who dares to offend the sacred foid is going to get the stink eye.

You still a fakecel. Deal with it.

i saw ur face reveal (but it was blurred a bit)
Do I think that you did anything wrong? No. But remember foids aren't people, they think differently. Applying normal male logic to a foid is bound to get you similar reactions. And it doesn't matter how you are physically.

Mind you you are not a chad, but a htn. Still a fakecel.

Same happened to me like 2 weeks ago, but they were like 4 fois with respective chad boyfriends. I hate being a 5'10" manlet. If I was a 7ft ogre nobody would've laughed at me

Just because foids are full of themselves doesn't make you a teuecel. Anyone who dares to offend the sacred foid is going to get the stink eye.

You still a fakecel. Deal with it.
fakecel my ass, i walk down the street, foids fucking avoid me like i'm a fat, smelly paki with an std srsly.
also when i was out earlier, when i was cross the road to get to another street, this foid was walking down it.
she walked pass me right before i got to that street and she was just fucking staring dead ahead and she looked angry too.

she walked pass me right before i got to that street and she was just fucking staring dead ahead and she looked angry too.
You don't know what was going through her head. Could have been anything, foids get periods and their particular particularity is that they lack a personal perception.
So.... Most likely just a good gone buck wild.

You don't know what was going through her head. Could have been anything, foids get periods and their particular particularity is that they lack a personal perception.
So.... Most likely just a good gone buck wild.
foids also have that similar look when im near them or walking by them

They're spoiled brats who never got their spoiled asses beaten up. That's the problem. This must change.

Not bragging.
Ya did seem average but I don’t know because that picture only showed a little of your face.

Ya did seem average but I don’t know because that picture only showed a little of your face.
not good enough for stupid, spastic britbong mayowhores.

This is why you should just shoulder barge em if you can

they think they're more important than you and you have to go out of your way to make way for the princess. nice work autismo, fuck that.

they think they're more important than you and you have to go out of your way to make way for the princess. nice work autismo, fuck that.
These cunts likely support gender equality but still expect princess treatment solely because they are born female.
Fuck that, I don't make way for foids.
When I walk nearby them, they move for me or get barged

Last edited:
Improved version of this thread